whats happening with bibey?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

whats happening with bibey?

Post by the grinch »

does anyone know whats happening with ricky bibey i know he was suppossed to be going to stains but iv'e not heard anything else ive also heard tommy martin is going to huddersfield giants as he wants to play super league (he must of thought the lobby gobblers where going up)
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
warrior till i die

Re: whats happening with bibey...

Post by warrior till i die »

i think ricky is goin to saints.TRATOR. we dont kneed him weve got scully smith tez and pongia
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: whats happening with b...

Post by Mike »

I've just seen that St Helens have announced the signings of Ricky Bibey and Lee Gilmour. :o See the related story...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

I wouldn't call him a traitor because he's signed for them. Let's face it, he never looked like being good enough when we were short of props so he wouldn't come close to getting a game now.

They complained after our last win at their place that our forwards were too strong and mobile for them. There'll be nothing for us to fear next season either.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

From the games he played for us this season he weren't owt special at all was he, a big bugger that's about it. His temperament was never right, this was highlighted by getting sent off for Leigh. Let the Stains have him!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Good riddance. I heard he was off several months ago, some kind of behind the scenes bust up with other players didn't help his cause. Personally I thought he was never good enough. He has always been a liability with regards to being sent off, remember he became the first Wigan player to be sent off in a league match for many years against Salford in Happy Frank's last game. He's also walked for Leigh in the short time he was there, and his tackling technique was almost non-existant - throw yourself at the player with the ball and they'll either get knocked over or leave you looking stupid. Unfortunately, too many times Ricky was left looking stupid.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I have never really liked Bibey! All he did was run and lie down he didnt use any force or look as though he had any enthusiasm (sp?) and compared to danny sculthorpe he is a nobody!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3