cats fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the_cow

cats fans

Post by the_cow »

was very impressed with the cats fans today. although there wasnt that many of them they made alot of noise and seemed to really up for the game. i was sat near to what i presumed was the club directors as they had club shirt and ties on and they were even singing along with the normal fans further along the north stand.

cant imagine mo and uncle dave doing that!!
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
the big i

Re: cats fans

Post by the big i »

They are a great bunch of fans absolute lunatics to come over to the UK every fortnight or so to watch their team. Even went to shake their hands after the game. Great bunch of fans!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I have never said anything negative about Les Cats (apart from a french steward in perpignan who was a complete dick but thats another story)

Congratulations to Catalans and their fans, have done the sport proud.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

when I went to see the players onto the coach all the cats fans where waiting for there team and where making quite a bit of noise I shook hands with quite a few of them and had a chat one asked me if I wanted to swap my shirt :D
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

you never swop ur m8 (Fitzy)
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

you never swop ur m8 (Fitzy)
what does that mean oam I am confused :doz:
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

yeah they are great, expansion into france has been way more succsessful than the Quins in London, even though I was against a forign SL team at first. IMO the RFL should give this backing to more clubs in France, maybe we could improve the quality of the currant French league, give them a good competition of their own.
Geraldine_Papadopoulos

Post by Geraldine_Papadopoulos »

There were a few warrington fans there with catalans flags, i thought it was a bit sad really... they were callin us whilst we were getting beat, but where were they ? They didnt make it 2 the semis.
Would you go watchin warrington V catalans if it was at the jjb? i certainly wouldnt!
Signed:

Geraldine Papadopoulos
OJ

Post by OJ »

Totally agree with you all and thought they were a great bunch and just the same as when we nilled them at the JJB - they never stopped singing that night either. Spoke to a few of them before the game and also went up to them and congratulated them after the match and they were superb. No problem with them at all.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.