Just Got Back : For sale !!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Just Got Back : For sale !!!

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:(
2 Wembley Tickets
2 Shirts
1 Season Ticket

And lots of memories, I shan't be going to watch this lot again.

And for those of u who wanted me to change my name, not untill bumbling Nobby and Doris are thrown out !!!!

Come on Dave keep your promise. you said last year you would sell up and Doris would resign if we didn't get any silverware this season !!!
ancientnloyal

Re: Just Got Back : For sale ...

Post by ancientnloyal »

we_need_a_coach posted:
2 Wembley Tickets
2 Shirts
1 Season Ticket

And for those of u who wanted me to change my name, not untill bumbling Nobby and Doris are thrown out !!!!

Come on Dave keep your promise. you said last year you would sell up and Doris would resign if we didn't get any silverware this season !!!
... was actually NOT this season. Byy all means, we still have 14,000 people prepared to turn up... no major loss.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

we_need_a_coach posted:
2 Wembley Tickets
2 Shirts
1 Season Ticket

I'm interested in the wembley tickets. Any more details?
Bendy Hendy

Re: Just Got Back : For s...

Post by Bendy Hendy »

ancientnloyal posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
2 Wembley Tickets
2 Shirts
1 Season Ticket

... was actually NOT this season. Byy all means, we still have 14,000 people prepared to turn up... no major loss.
Pitty you aint got 17 players to turn up :angry:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Noble shouted his arse of to the lads today, there was nothing more he could do or say to get the boys to win.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Nobby`s Girl posted:

EXCATLY!
Nobby`s Girl posted:

EXCATLY!
Ex-cat-ly Don't mention cats on here , Nobby's Girl, you might get linched, :roll:
Quinndog

Post by Quinndog »

noble cant be blamed he put his best squad out there the only player who would have got a look in would be ashton.he can only put the players out there and its up to them to perform. I understand why you may not want to be a season ticket holder as we could win the majority of our games and still not get into the playoffs due to our salary cap problems!it isnt fair to our fans to pay money to see our team fight for trophies to be denied by people who are crap at adding up