Hooray

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Hooray

Post by DaiJones »

So Morley is back in the side for the next test and the Kangas aren't allowed to cite Newton as well,thanks to us making up rules about putting in evidence within thirty minutes of final hooter. Great to see our administrators having the common sense to do what the Aussies would do and giving us every opportunity to win the Ashes.This is the worst Roo side I have ever seen, we simply have to beat them and three cheers for the RFL for giving us every opportunity to do so. Come on GB!
DaiJones

Re: Hooray

Post by DaiJones »

Me again, in The Times yesterday it said eight of the GB team on Saturday were Wigan born...I don't believe this I make it six: Faz, Kris Rad, Long, Deacon, Newton and Forshaw. Have they made the mistake of including Connolly who is actually a Saints boy or perhaps Lee Gilmour just because he was on our books as a schoolboy? Unless that is one of the eothers is hiding their Wiganness rather too well...I suppose Gary C could have been born in Billinge
redhead

Post by redhead »

what about Barrie Mac hes from Lancashire isnt he? not too sure as a yorkshire lass myself
the little walnut
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

The one eyed hardman is from Oldham