Will Vaealiki be at the jjb next year???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Doveoverdave

Re: Will Vaealiki be at th...

Post by Doveoverdave »

[quote]Matthew posted:
Said many times over the last 3 years

End of contract = end of big pay day.

DV has been a huge disappointment. One reasonable season does not make up for the 2 very disappointing seasons that preceded it. For the money he is being paid he should have been the top rated centre in SL

We have Goulding now - and there is no point keeping him if he is not going to get a regular starting spot.

:lol: :lol: :blush: :blush:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

gillysmyhero posted:
If he leaves Wigan he will probably become the best centre in the world nowing our luck.
And I will become President of The United States of America!

You lot know how to get me started on bad players. Irrespective of what monies he is/was/might be on, there is NO countermanding that he has not performed to his best, whilst at Wigan. That alone will see his Wigan career ended (hopefully in October).

Yes he did play reasonably in the Leeds match last year (just after being docked 2 points for Cap breaches). Yet how many times has he done this for Wigan. That is why it sticks in the memory, it cannot be confused with any other matches, because his "highlights" are few and far between.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

Cruncher posted:
I've never known as much chat about someone who is so unimportant.

In truth, the only argument of interest to be had about DV each week is "how ineffective" will he be today?

This guy is, without doubt, one of the worst signings Wigan have made in modern times, and the fact that he's allegedly here for a lot of cash makes it all the worse.

Get rid - he's had his free ride. We need someone who knows what playing for Wigan actually means.
Worst than moran?
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Shevi 4 life posted:
Worst than moran?
NO Denis Moran - for what his worth, did have a good game or two, when he originally arrived.

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

butt monkey posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
If he leaves Wigan he will probably become the best centre in the world nowing our luck.
And I will become President of The United States of America!

You lot know how to get me started on bad players. Irrespective of what monies he is/was/might be on, there is NO countermanding that he has not performed to his best, whilst at Wigan. That alone will see his Wigan career ended (hopefully in October).

Yes he did play reasonably in the Leeds match last year (just after being docked 2 points for Cap breaches). Yet how many times has he done this for Wigan. That is why it sticks in the memory, it cannot be confused with any other matches, because his "highlights" are few and far between.
The highlight of DV's at career will probably be the time he chinned sculthorpe - if he did that a bit more often then I wouldn't mind his carthorse lack of pace so much!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Anyone who is even considering Vialeki next season should be slapped around the head hard with a wet fish!!! I watch all the Aussie games on Setanta watching centres who have speed, good foot work, power, skill and are able to pass a ball. Vialeki has not one of these attributes! Instead, he lumbers around the field similar to a large ape! We will never win any silverware as long as we have Vialeki in our team!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Martin Taylor posted:
Anyone who is even considering Vialeki next season should be slapped around the head hard with a wet fish!!! I watch all the Aussie games on Setanta watching centres who have speed, good foot work, power, skill and are able to pass a ball. Vialeki has not one of these attributes! Instead, he lumbers around the field similar to a large ape! We will never win any silverware as long as we have Vialeki in our team!