Our new chairman is !!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Re: Our new chairman is !!...

Post by DaveO »

Doveoverdave posted:
I am still a little concerned at the partnership idea.
A four man board bring us back to the future :wink:
Either one of the two potential owners could appoint his own four man board. It is not necessary for there to be a partnership between the two bidders for the club to have a proper board structure.

Dave
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

DaveO posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
I think the link with Lydon is very solid and obvious... coincidence maybe that he joined Quins part time when he did? Maybe this bidding and planning has been going on for some months prior to all this mess.
What on earth has Lydon to offer Wigan? He has been out of the game for ages and isn't he some sort of sales person at Quins? What qualifies him to run a club as big as Wigan? Same goes for Clarke - he is a TV pundit and ex-player - end of.

Edwards is a coach at Wasps and we have one of those so I don't see all these ex-Wigan players either being involved (Edwards) or actually offering us anything (the other two).

Dave
Well said, but Edwards has little to offer us either. If Lam is inexperienced as an RL coach what is the Rug Rat?

Might as well have a successful basketball coach.
farnsberg

Post by farnsberg »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Anyway when are we going to find out anything? Ie who were getting. :conf:
It will be quite a while yet I'd imagine.
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

I know for a fact that Lennagan is the key man who will probably take over at Wigan. However, a certain crane hire owner with a rather large family might also be in the running as a consortium.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Martin Taylor posted:
I know for a fact that Lennagan is the key man who will probably take over at Wigan. However, a certain crane hire owner with a rather large family might also be in the running as a consortium.
bin laden?! :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------