Our new chairman is !!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ste lord

Re: Our new chairman is !!...

Post by ste lord »

CherryandWhitea ndProud posted:
Well the more money the better :D
Not entirly true,

He has got loads of dosh but cant spend it on wages of quality player because we go over the cap again.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I cannot see Edwards returning North until his son reaches at least 16 years old.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

it wouldnt surprise me if edwards came back next season!think noble might head off down under at the end of next season. i heard from a source that if the guy from quins buy's us lydon would come back as chief exec!he'd want bring an ex wigan legend back!only what i heard today
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

standishwarrior posted:
it wouldnt surprise me if edwards came back next season!think noble might head off down under at the end of next season. i heard from a source that if the guy from quins buy's us lydon would come back as chief exec!he'd want bring an ex wigan legend back!only what i heard today
Can't see Noble wanting to leave under a cloud. He would be considered a failure and the Aussies probably wouldn't want him either because of that.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

Fujiman posted:
standishwarrior posted:
Can't see Noble wanting to leave under a cloud. He would be considered a failure and the Aussies probably wouldn't want him either because of that.
if he did leave i dont think it would be classed as a failure!he kept us up last season and to achieve what he has done so far is a success.we might even make the play off's yet so its not a bad year considering what happenes last year
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I think nobby is an honest man of his word he said he wasn't going to leeds to fan's and he didn't he has a plan for his time in charge and I think he will stick with it. anyway when nobby's contract run's out here so does edwards at wasps or wherever he is (its all the same kick and clap anyway) so maybe when nobby leaves edwards return's how old would his son be then?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think the link with Lydon is very solid and obvious... coincidence maybe that he joined Quins part time when he did? Maybe this bidding and planning has been going on for some months prior to all this mess.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

we will still have a salary cap.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ancientnloyal posted:
I think the link with Lydon is very solid and obvious... coincidence maybe that he joined Quins part time when he did? Maybe this bidding and planning has been going on for some months prior to all this mess.
What on earth has Lydon to offer Wigan? He has been out of the game for ages and isn't he some sort of sales person at Quins? What qualifies him to run a club as big as Wigan? Same goes for Clarke - he is a TV pundit and ex-player - end of.

Edwards is a coach at Wasps and we have one of those so I don't see all these ex-Wigan players either being involved (Edwards) or actually offering us anything (the other two).

Dave
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Linigans brother said it's a done deal already...
Campions of the rugby world.