Re: LULU!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
x Mrs Warrior x

Post by x Mrs Warrior x »

Just after reading through a few of the posts on here it seems to me that many people are looking for reasons so slate many wigan players. Call me naive but fans are meant to support a team not look for criticism where it is not needed.
We need to get behind our players and leave the unneccessary criticism of wigan to other clubs.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Doesnt seem to get involved.

In my opinion scrum half should get ball from the hooker and give it to the forwards.
Never see him do this.

"The scrum half or 'halfback' (numbered 7) is the player who directs the game and is usually one of the smaller players on the pitch. The scrum half, along with the stand off together form the "creative unit" of the team. They will control the attack, deciding with their passes how the team attacks and if, when and where the ball is kicked. This player is also responsible for making sure all the other players are in the right position for an attacking move."

Definition of a scrum half, do you think he meets the requirements ?
He did link well with barret for his try on sunday ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Tommy Lulu has been ducking under the radar of criticism on this board and in general.

He isnt hitting the heights at wigan and doesnt seem to gelling well with baz imo.his tackling is very strong but erratic not my ideal S/H

any comments on this guy
Think we would be better off with Lulu. She seems to have more fire in her belly :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

x Mrs Warrior x posted:
Just after reading through a few of the posts on here it seems to me that many people are looking for reasons so slate many wigan players. Call me naive but fans are meant to support a team not look for criticism where it is not needed.
We need to get behind our players and leave the unneccessary criticism of wigan to other clubs.
I think as customers to this game we are entitled to criticise and opinionise players through their performances through the season and discussw what or if can happen if things change? ie new player (U21) or whether Lueluai is the right partner for Barrett... I understand your point though there seems to be a lot of criticism towards players and Im thankful that dave Vaealiki isn't being hammered as much thisseason, i am obsessed with him, Turf has Ashton, I have Vaealiki, he's immense!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

I always seem to critisce the centres, simply because i play centre my self at amatuer level. I see vaealeki and bailey doing things and think to myself, i would have done it differently which would have sent calders down wing etc.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Morph posted:
I have Vaealiki, he's immense!
What's he immense at though?!. I can't work it out.
Getting lots of money for minimal effort!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Morph posted:
Morph posted:

I have Vaealiki, he's immense!

What's he immense at though?!. I can't work it out.

Getting lots of money for minimal effort!
Ah, thats it. I remember now :lol:
[/quote]

IOW: Immense!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I think Lulu has done ok in his first year, he is still young and scrum half is a big position don't think playing behind a pack with only two recognized props as helped , if we can build a platform in the forwards it would allow him and Barrett more time to create and attack a broken field , just think how good Barrett would be then .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

The pack would make your yards if they recieved the ball off a ball handler hence having bit more space outwide and hittin ball at speed.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

On the DV subject he has had a few ok games but nothing to get to excited about , the guys on big bucks and hasn't lived up to his money , just because he has not been as bad as in his first two seasons people seem to be building his average non productive center play into something its not , if I named 10 all time wigan teams he would not even make water carrier never mind play .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!