forget coley.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

forget coley.

Post by damien morrissey »

Just heard on sky Coley leads the penalty offending charts. So he is worse than Gaz and newton! oh my lord lets forget that signing and go after LULU's cousin what a monster he is.
chrisJJ

Re: forget coley.

Post by chrisJJ »

i'm sorry but... how hard is it to spell LEULUAI sorry.. but it was annoying me :blush:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I always have trouble spelling Leului...Lewluwi..Looluwi.Luluwhy :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

How many of them Leuluai's are there? They seem to be everywhere :lol:
I agree we don't want Coley too many stupid high shots/penelties
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I thought that Haggerty - Salfords other prop would be a better signing. Nothing to outlandish; just a big bloke who runs the ball in; would work well in rotation with Feka.

Coley looks like trouble - the last thing we need is players at the disciplinary.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Matthew posted:
I thought that Haggerty - Salfords other prop would be a better signing. Nothing to outlandish; just a big bloke who runs the ball in; would work well in rotation with Feka.

Coley looks like trouble - the last thing we need is players at the disciplinary.
Possiblya fair point but I'd have Newton back anyday!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I'd prefer him to maim stains players whilst he is playing for another club! That was certainly my favourite highlight of Newton's career!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Newton rolls his sleeves up and gets stuck in. Exactly what wigan need right now. Not sure about COley tbh

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

gpartin posted:
Newton rolls his sleeves up and gets stuck in. Exactly what wigan need right now. Not sure about COley tbh
It's what Newton gets stuck into is the problem - being banned for half a season helps no-one. Terry had some good days at Wigan - but is now past his best. We got young McIlorum - just think how good he could be in a couple of years!

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

chrisJJ posted:
i'm sorry but... how hard is it to spell LEULUAI sorry.. but it was annoying me :blush:
Not hard tbh just couldnt be bothered.I was more involved in the point i was trying to make not a spelling test i didnt think that this was a forum about spelling correctly!! :sly: