Re: So, no signings then?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Zero chance of Robinson returning, due to the reasons for his original departure...
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Glynola posted:
Zero chance of Robinson returning, due to the reasons for his original departure...
Were these ever confirmed or were they just message board gossip?

Dave
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

As i posted before with Wigan going balls out for Gasnier i think Wigan have decided not to persue it, because his fitness is a big question and the 3 games he has played in hes had a nightmare despite a 58-16 win against the Raiders.

With regards to the Salford players there would only be 1 player thats good enough for Wigan and thats Malcom Alker, Robinson and co are not my cup of tea and that includes Coley(but i think hes already signed)

A player everyone has failed to mention and he ripped Wigan appart at the weekend and is also a consistant performer and thats Mark Mclindon he has pace.power,positioning and can actually tackle and make breaks so Wigan now have 3 good possibilities if you count Mathers and Mark Minachelo a.k.a "The Count" who is also out of contract at the end of the season to chase.

So thats Hooker and Fullback solved now all we need is a decent center and 2 props.

Chev Walker,Jason Demitriou,for center.
Props ?????.Unless there is a dimond awaiting in the reserves or youth that Noble has spotted.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I would like the count but not sure on this mark fellow? Domiteru (god nows how you spell it) as just extended at Wakey ,Walker and Coley seem likely, the deadline for coley and terms to RU the only stumbling block holding up these two being announced Brett Hodgson may be our full back new ownership holding up proceedings .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

lancaster077 posted:
...Mark Minachelo a.k.a "The Count" who is also out of contract at the end of the season to chase.
Wrong brother! Mark's a second row, you're thinking of Anthony.

Sadly, not only is Anthony under contract till 2009, he's very unlikely to give up his test place.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

lancaster077 posted:
As i posted before with Wigan going balls out for Gasnier i think Wigan have decided not to persue it, because his fitness is a big question and the 3 games he has played in hes had a nightmare despite a 58-16 win against the Raiders.

With regards to the Salford players there would only be 1 player thats good enough for Wigan and thats Malcom Alker, Robinson and co are not my cup of tea and that includes Coley(but i think hes already signed)

A player everyone has failed to mention and he ripped Wigan appart at the weekend and is also a consistant performer and thats Mark Mclindon he has pace.power,positioning and can actually tackle and make breaks so Wigan now have 3 good possibilities if you count Mathers and Mark Minachelo a.k.a "The Count" who is also out of contract at the end of the season to chase.

So thats Hooker and Fullback solved now all we need is a decent center and 2 props.

Chev Walker,Jason Demitriou,for center.
Props ?????.Unless there is a dimond awaiting in the reserves or youth that Noble has spotted.
Are you saying that gasnier isnt good enough!!!!! Did you not see this weekends game against Melbourn? He Ripped them apart!!!!!!!!!!
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

lancaster077 posted:
McLinden will be 29 next year. Do not base our prospective signings on their ability to bamboozle a mediocre Wigan defence - we fell for that trick with Denis Moran (and probably TL too).

As for Mathers, if you want to sign a player that has spent more time injured on the sidelines than Shaun Wane - you better start looking for another full back as cover!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!