Bulls in the first game and...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

Re: Bulls in the first gam...

Post by the grinch »

iv'e often thought that if a player gets a ban for a high tackle in a game he shuld serve that ban the next time the two teams meet like the leon price thing if he had been banned for that tackle for say three games the next three teams would benifit
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
i read it on bbc text,but could'nt find their source to back it up. rugby league express printed bans can include one pre season friendly so as newton has only a one game ban he can play against bradford
My apolgise Mario I have just read the story in League Express, not sure which to believe though, this or Superleague website???
wiganrugbynut

Post by wiganrugbynut »

The RL express is the one to go with. Disgruntled little me sent an e-mail to the rfl who explained many things about the punishment blah blah blah but the be all and end all was that Newton will be out for one pre season friendly game...
Welski

Post by Welski »

mario posted:
i read it on bbc text,but could'nt find their source to back it up. rugby league express printed bans can include one pre season friendly so as newton has only a one game ban he can play against bradford
If thats right thats great particularly with the news about Farrell
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Brian Edgar

Post by Brian Edgar »

Won't the challenge cup early rounds come before Super league? If so Newton could serve his ban in that. Speaking of which, if we get drawn at Locomotiv Moscow away will the Supporters Coaches still enforce a no-alcohol ruling.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Chris posted:
Won't the challenge cup early rounds come before Super league? If so Newton could serve his ban in that.
Isn't it just the lower division clubs that are involved in the cup before SL starts
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

SL round 1 is our first comeptitive match. Check the fixtures list for more details.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐