Brett Hogdson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
GeoffN

Re: Brett Hogdson

Post by GeoffN »

lancaster077 posted:
Bederus,Berrigan,Smith it doesnt really matter all 3 are world class and would be awsome for Wigan but i was reffering to Berrigan.

Its funny that 3 of us have named 3 world class players in the same position :lol: :lol:

And Wigan are interested in........ none. :conf:
because hooker is the least of our problems?
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

GeoffN posted:
lancaster077 posted:
Bederus,Berrigan,Smith it doesnt really matter all 3 are world class and would be awsome for Wigan but i was reffering to Berrigan.

Its funny that 3 of us have named 3 world class players in the same position :lol: :lol:

And Wigan are interested in........ none. :conf:
I know hooker is not a problem position, because we have it all covered with Saints third choice, a geriatric and a kid.

Happy days.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
GeoffN posted:
I know hooker is not a problem position, because we have it all covered with Saints third choice, a geriatric and a kid.

Happy days.
Yeah. I didn't say it wasn't a problem, just that it was the least of our problems!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
GeoffN posted:

Happy days.
Yeah. I didn't say it wasn't a problem, just that it was the least of our problems!
:lol: :(

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

I think you should cry, But i think we will all be crying when our new signings are announced if any. :conf: :conf:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I couldn't give a poo, if we have signed poorly we will have another poor season or we might actually do quite well, either way, just because we Wigan doesn't entitle us to all the best signings. Your taking it to seriously, after all it is only a game
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke posted:
I couldn't give a poo, if we have signed poorly we will have another poor season or we might actually do quite well, either way, just because we Wigan doesn't entitle us to all the best signings. Your taking it to seriously, after all it is only a game
Who is saying we are entitled to all the best signings?

I think regardless of this being Wigan given we pay them good money for seaosn tickets and so on we are entitled to a well run club which makes good signings.

I don't know about you but I go to games to be entertained which for me means watching good RL. There has been precious little of that on display at the JJB this season from Wigan.

Others may shrug their shoulders and head off to the bar when the team plays like it has done against HKR because "its only a game" but I feel short changed when that happens.

You would not put up with dross at a concert or some other event if you had paid your money, why is this any different?

Today I have taken time off work to head home early from Daresbury to Chester to pick my son up from home. I will then pick my Dad up from Hindley Green on the way to the stadium. It costs me quite a lot to watch this team in terms of time, money and effort.

I guess I must be taking it too seriously and should just watch the Sky games from home and if the team is playing poorly switch over and watch a film?

Dave
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO posted:
medlocke posted:
Who is saying we are entitled to all the best signings?

I think regardless of this being Wigan given we pay them good money for seaosn tickets and so on we are entitled to a well run club which makes good signings.

I don't know about you but I go to games to be entertained which for me means watching good RL. There has been precious little of that on display at the JJB this season from Wigan.

Others may shrug their shoulders and head off to the bar when the team plays like it has done against HKR because "its only a game" but I feel short changed when that happens.

You would not put up with dross at a concert or some other event if you had paid your money, why is this any different?

Today I have taken time off work to head home early from Daresbury to Chester to pick my son up from home. I will then pick my Dad up from Hindley Green on the way to the stadium. It costs me quite a lot to watch this team in terms of time, money and effort.

I guess I must be taking it too seriously and should just watch the Sky games from home and if the team is playing poorly switch over and watch a film?

Dave
Give yourself plenty of time tonight then DaveO because the traffic through Hindley is bloody horrendous because of the roadworks
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fujiman posted:
Give yourself plenty of time tonight then DaveO because the traffic through Hindley is bloody horrendous because of the roadworks
Thanks for the warning. They had already started when I went to the Hudds game and they didn't cause a great deal of problems, I assume things have got worse?

Dave
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO posted:
Fujiman posted:
Thanks for the warning. They had already started when I went to the Hudds game and they didn't cause a great deal of problems, I assume things have got worse?

Dave
I live close to Laurel Nurseries and the traffic is backed up to there from the bird. Sometimes its easier to go via Bickershaw lane and Platt Bridge