not just a rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Easy Now !

not just a rumour

Post by Easy Now ! »

both luke robinson and david hodgeson signed for huddersfield next season, heard it from me first. thats all im gonna say on the matter, perhaps wigan should have offered more than what they did and hodgeson would be fb next year :o
GeoffN

Re: not just a rumour

Post by GeoffN »

Easy Now ! posted:
both luke robinson and david hodgeson signed for huddersfield next season, heard it from me first. thats all im gonna say on the matter, perhaps wigan should have offered more than what they did and hodgeson would be fb next year :o
I wouldn't have either of them back.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

IMO Hodgson is worth a recall depending on his demands.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

I just hope our standards of bring in players is a bit higher than those 2.

They are good players but we must stop buying just good players we need better.

Id have Korkidas off them though.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Easy Now ! posted:
only if salford get relegated
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
We have Briscoe next year anyway.
you been hideing
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
bertina

Post by bertina »

GeoffN posted:
Easy Now ! posted:
I wouldn't have either of them back.
Me neither!
bertina

Post by bertina »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
We have Briscoe next year anyway.
Big deal!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Easy Now ! posted:
Why would Wigan have offered anything for either of them?

We've already got a scrum-half, and, though I'd gladly have Hodgson back, I certainly wouldn't pay a lot for him.

If you want to spread doom and gloom on this board, I'd suggest you do your research more thoroughly.
EJC

Post by EJC »

[quote][quote]Easy Now ! posted:
both luke robinson and david hodgeson signed for huddersfield next season, heard it from me first. thats all im gonna say on the matter, perhaps wigan should have offered more than what they did and hodgeson would be fb next year

I definitely wouldnt want hodgeson back and even more certainly not at fullback, I would much rather have richards there and colbon and maybe calders on the wing if we resign him. On the other hand I rate robinson but the club let him go to salford so im not sure they'd have him back as long as we've got leuluai.
And besides, at the end of the day they both play key rolls in a team thats seems to have almost given up on staying in super league so neither can be perfect.