Briscoe

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Lazy J

Re: Briscoe

Post by Lazy J »

Doveoverdave posted:
Aussie fullback, most likely Brett Hodgson,
Re-signed for Wests, me thinks.

Not yet, he is still mulling over thier offer but wants to come to england, hudds favorite or so it says on the wests forum
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
bertina

Post by bertina »

GeoffN posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Aussie fullback, most likely Brett Hodgson,
Re-signed for Wests, me thinks.
Bummer! Hadn't seen it announced anywhere, although with them releasing Whatuira, it does seem likely they can afford him now.
Hodgeson or not, I agree with Geoff, Briscoe is not the answer. He's only a mediocre player and we have enough of those.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Bring back the DOC!!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Its in the paper today that e will sign with KR on Sept 1st as soon as the tampering deadline has passed

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ste lord posted:
Its in the paper today that e will sign with KR on Sept 1st as soon as the tampering deadline has passed
That is really funny when you think about it. Open secret he is signing so the anti-tampering deadline is worthless.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
ste lord posted:
That is really funny when you think about it. Open secret he is signing so the anti-tampering deadline is worthless.

Dave
Unless Wigan were involved, in which case it would be against the spirit of the deadline...which sounds a bit like "Most Haunted" or a bad horror film, but you know what I mean!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

would love briscoe to come fantastic player in top form has experiance is a wigan and is young....

if not the released wests centre get him in and keep richards at full back.....
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

shawcross da warrior posted:
would love briscoe to come fantastic player in top form has experiance is a wigan and is young....

if not the released wests centre get him in and keep richards at full back.....
Briscoe has allegedly signed for Hull KR, with Paul Whateurai signing for Huddersfield.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I still don't know what you see in Briscoe, and neither does Peter Sharp, who consistently picks Motu Tony ahead of him at fullback. Briscoe's been mostly on the bench until Matt Sing's injury, since when he's replaced him on the wing.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
I still don't know what you see in Briscoe, and neither does Peter Sharp, who consistently picks Motu Tony ahead of him at fullback. Briscoe's been mostly on the bench until Matt Sing's injury, since when he's replaced him on the wing.
The only reason to sign Briscoe would be if there was no other recognised full back of reasonable quality available so we could get Richards back on the wing.

Dave