let lam go and keep pj and briscoe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

let lam go and keep pj and briscoe

Post by mario »

if lam is going to be out for 6 months or more then release him! dont keep him at the expense of johnson and briscoe
johnsons_babexx

Re: let lam go and keep pj and...

Post by johnsons_babexx »

To late now they have gone and i find it very unlikely they will be back me for 1 hopes they will especially pj but i cant see maurice going back on his plans. Hes already decided what he wants 2 decent players out and 2 crocked players in.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

warriors

Re: let lam go and keep pj...

Post by warriors »

How about .......... NO. WE dont wont to release Lam. he is a wicked player. :angry:

But the other to are good aswell. so i dont really no what they should have done. :conf:
ian.birchall

Re: let lam go and keep pj and...

Post by ian.birchall »

Right on, excellent player but too old and crocked now, what has happened to the mean Wigan streak, we let Hanley, Gregory and Edwards go when they were a lot younger than Lammy. :o
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I agree Mario. We are keeping Lam for at most one season, for half of which he is injured, that means we get a few months out of him. OK, we'd have preferred it Luke could have been his understudy for a little longer, but he's in at the deep end now and he'll learn to swin soon enough, by the end of the season Lam will be an extra in the squad, albeit a good extra to have.

PJ and Briscoe have years left and are both good players too, I can't see why we need to accomodate one player towards the end of his career when we could have had two decent players in/towards their prime
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

we have loads of young guns in the team what the club is trying to do is get some experience and some youth together its not easy but hard choces have to be made!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
AJ

Post by AJ »

another 6 months from lam, is better than six years of johnson, its that simple!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Whats to say that when Lam does get back he doesn't get injured again? Or if he will be back at all? How can six months of an injured player on the books be better than six months with two fit players? Especially if we are going to sell them to our opposition? Opposition are two men up, we are three men down.
warriors

Post by warriors »

He is trying to say that, Lam is better than Johnson, an he wud rather lose Johnson than Lam.
(Which they already have done)
Even thou he has got an injury for 6 months.

But i dont think that they should of let Brisco go. they should of kept him.

Then i dont really no which other player should have gone instead. :conf:
warriors

Post by warriors »

i am just sayin, but what about faz. he will be out for 4months? :doz: