Andy Farrell

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
mickh

Andy Farrell

Post by mickh »

Just switching channels on the television and Jeremy Guscot was going through the England RU team possible selections on BBC1, he rhymed off Andy Farrell's name, and with a condecending tone said, "Every one knows what I think of him"!
Now I know Mr Farrell has made his bed in another game, but this derogatory quote says something about the man? who did not want to hack it in our game of Rugby League years ago.
Andy Farrell would have him for breakfast and leave nothing for dinner if he would have heard it. It smacks of jealousy if you ask me. I hope someone tells him, and when the two meet I would like to have a few bob on the winner in any exchanges. :( :D
Martin Taylor

Re: Andy Farrell

Post by Martin Taylor »

mickh posted:
Just switching channels on the television and Jeremy Guscot was going through the England RU team possible selections on BBC1, he rhymed off Andy Farrell's name, and with a condecending tone said, "Every one knows what I think of him"!
Now I know Mr Farrell has made his bed in another game, but this derogatory quote says something about the man? who did not want to hack it in our game of Rugby League years ago.
Andy Farrell would have him for breakfast and leave nothing for dinner if he would have heard it. It smacks of jealousy if you ask me. I hope someone tells him, and when the two meet I would like to have a few bob on the winner in any exchanges. :( :D
Totally agree. A spineless, arrogant piece of work. I actually know were he lives if anyone is interested? haha I used to date a girl from Bath, and he lived in one of those swanky town houses directly accross the road! We could form an angry mob and go and get the bastard! Whois with me? :evil:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Martin Taylor posted:
mickh posted:
Totally agree. A spineless, arrogant piece of work. I actually know were he lives if anyone is interested? haha I used to date a girl from Bath, and he lived in one of those swanky town houses directly accross the road! We could form an angry mob and go and get the bastard! Whois with me? :evil:
as long as you are paying traveling expenses i'm in
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Not the only one of the rah rah old girls oops boys. listened to a sport phone in this morning and Matt Dawson was sticking the knife in.

According to him Faz has no experience of big match games. hmmm now remove head from arse.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Another typically one eyed quote from the most over rated England player ever. The prat. Last year at the open (golf) I somewhat foolishly asked Guscott if he would sign my golf cap. Ever since I have been too embarrassed to wear it. I don't know what came over me, I should have hit him with a 6 iron, not asked for his frickin autograph. :angry: :angry: :angry:

mozz

Post by mozz »

:you r all saying he bad when he waz a good player when he played for wigan and he not put out for ru yet it will take a few more years till he get's it :exc:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Pardon

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
mozz posted:
:you r all saying he bad when he waz a good player when he played for wigan and he not put out for ru yet it will take a few more years till he get's it :exc:
if it wasnt for your picture id swear you is black!
:lol:

I think he is saying that in a few years, Farrell will get the hang of it... in a few years when he retires probably..
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

At 32 Farrell is reaching the end of his career, and mozz are you with the West side or East.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

\/\/esthoughton massif here
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame