Thaler's Performance To Be Looked At?!?!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Thaler's Performance To Be Looked At?!?!

Post by turf »

That is what my souce has told me today.

NOTE: My source is extremely close to the RL scene, and knows what they are talking about.

I don't think anything should be done though.

It's his first major error. I would hope whoever reviews the tape with Thaler will say something like, "That is the error you made, by missing the knock on so take that into your next game and learn fromm it" and not demote him to NL1/NL2.
Shevi 4 life

Re: Thaler's Performance T...

Post by Shevi 4 life »

I said no one is perfect however this mistake was vital in the game and should of taken it to the video ref
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

oops forgot the game wasnt televised there were 4 possible people who could of seen it and didnt
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

none one is exempt from punishment
stains are. thaler should be treated just the same as ganson and klien and should be dropped to NL1 for a week or 2 then he would definatley learn from his mistake
turf

Post by turf »

It'll be interesting to see if Thaler's name is mentioned in the next lot of referee appointments for SL games.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Today in soccer the head man of the refs has telephoned the Liverpool manager to apologise for his refs mistake in giving a penalty that resulted in a drawn game v Chelsea.

He has also got the ref to apologise and the ref has been demoted. Not match to officiate in this week.

Given it could be argued that decision by Thaler resulted in a draw and could even deny us a place in the play-offs I think the least he Cummins could do is act the same way.

The parallels are clear to see between the two incidents and the result of the refs incorrect decisions was effectively the same.

Dave
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

An error which cost us a point, he should be demoted for a week or two defiantly.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Banksy posted:
An error which cost us a point, he should be demoted for a week or two defiantly.
The problem is, we don't have enough refs to be able to do that; I doubt if that was the only game-deciding mistake of the weekend's games.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Shevi 4 life posted:
I said no one is perfect however this mistake was vital in the game and should of taken it to the video ref
Your forgetting it wasnt televised so there was no video ref, but there was an in goal linseman who was front on to the incident and it looked like he had a perfect front on view of the incident yet chose to do nothing or say nothing to thaler
With the new TV coming in the future should there be a system where by all SL games have a video ref. it has a 4th official and cameras at all games.

This would stop contreversial moments as all SL games are important not only just the live ones.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

If it is looked at - I hope whoever does look at it has better eyesight than Thaler!

It's only a couple more mistakes like that and he is no better than a certain fat scouser!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------