Leon Pryce

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Leon Pryce

Post by mrs_carney »

How did he get away with only 120 hours community service? now we have to look at his smug face every time we play them now! Just hope some of our players remeber what he did to brian! :angry:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Alex the Warrior

Re: Leon Pryce

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Stunned by this utterly disgraceful 'punishment'. Thug on and off the pitch and gets away with it every time.

Commits GBH and gets community service. If any of us did it we'd get a couple of years.

Sickening.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

no one really thought he woul'd get punished did they NO! in this politicaly correct world we live in all criminals need help not punishment.thugs and hooligans are sent on holidays not locked up that would be barbaric!(and just in case anyone thinks im for real im being sarcastic) :conf:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I agree with u both, he can onyl resort to violence!But for a brief period of time i did actually think he would be locked up! (i must have gone mad) hopefully our players will get revenge on him! but then again we would probably get penelised!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
warriors

Post by warriors »

I thought that he would of got sent to prison aswell.

I think that he should of got something more than that tho.

Even tho he is a rugby player.

I cant wait till they get there own back :angry:
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Pryce has obviously got off lightly but I think this may have something to do with the actions of his victim...he apparently waited for over a month before reporting the crime and then tried to extort £40,000 from him to avoid criminal proceedings...he is also alleged to have started the fight but this does not excuse inflicting a facial wound needing 48 stitches, he is a lucky boy, especially when you consider what happened to Chev Walker and Ryan Bailey for effectively fighting amongst themselves!
Mr James Rowley

Post by Mr James Rowley »

DaiJones posted:
Pryce has obviously got off lightly but I think this may have something to do with the actions of his victim...he apparently waited for over a month before reporting the crime and then tried to extort £40,000 from him to avoid criminal proceedings...he is also alleged to have started the fight but this does not excuse inflicting a facial wound needing 48 stitches, he is a lucky boy, especially when you consider what happened to Chev Walker and Ryan Bailey for effectively fighting amongst themselves!
Before any one takes sides on this Leon Pryce case may i suggest they read the article by Mr Martyn Sadler in todays Rugby Leaguer & League Express it is a full lenth interview with Mr Eddie McGuinness the victim in this case.
After reading it myself i think you all may look at this case in a differant light.?.