Brent Grose, anyone?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
bertina

Re: Brent Grose, anyone?

Post by bertina »

Cruncher posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Fujiman posted: He's got a dodgy arm. The break he suffered earlier in the season has not mended
So is he retiring?
No-one seems to know. Plus he's 31. We should steer well clear.
Based on what we have done in the past, a 31 year old with a bad injury sounds like the kind of player we might sign!
farnsberg

Post by farnsberg »

Would be an awful signing, would have preferred Briscoe out of the availible fullbacks, even offer Billy Whizz a contract for a year before Grose.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Fafili has lost pace and is now turning into a more power winger but i dont think he is the right size for it.....

the other 2 are deffinate no no's and all 3 are coming to the end of there careers but i WOULD have fafili...........
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

oh no i go cold when somebody says "he can do a job for us". it really means "we know he is not too good,but he fills a space.
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

They both played for warrington bar a handful of players most of them are rubbish
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Wigan have a problem, insomuch as they are not an attractive proposition to play for any more. More likely to win trophies etc at certain other clubs.

We might have to "cut our cloth" so as to speak. Doesn't mean I like or want Wigan to sign "average" players, just we could well be held to ransom by unscrupulous agents and their demands (knowing Wigan's problems).

Better to improve year on year, hoping the players we do sign,actually make an improvement in attitude as well as performances, and see if this is good enough to see us reach and actually win a final!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

I think we may have to settle for 4th for a while and build our team up. we need to give them time
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4