Scully

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Scully

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Doveoverdave posted:
Cruncher posted:
Doveoverdave posted: Caught doing what exactly!
How about contravening 'the spirit of the salary cap'?
I will keep that in mind when I watch saints in yet another Cup Final :angry:
It would be funny if it weren't Saints, but all this talk of how the game is better now Wigan's dominance is over is just drivel. Saints win tomorrow and KFC picks up his 6th winners medal!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Cruncher posted: How about contravening 'the spirit of the salary cap'?
I will keep that in mind when I watch saints in yet another Cup Final :angry:
It would be funny if it weren't Saints, but all this talk of how the game is better now Wigan's dominance is over is just drivel. Saints win tomorrow and KFC picks up his 6th winners medal!
This is another of the post-Wigan era RL myths that is slowly and surely going to be exposed.

The first one was: "The salary cap won't cause many players to defect to RU." :lol:

This new one is: "The salary cap will create a completely level playing field, which won't be dominated by one team." :lol:

But as you say, I don't know why I'm laughing. Because it ain't funny.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Cruncher posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Cruncher posted: His overseas bank account will no doubt tell a different story.

They really think they can get away with this year-in-year-out, don't they.

I so hope they get caught.
Caught doing what exactly!
How about contravening 'the spirit of the salary cap'?
how about having a salary cap that doesn't punish us for having alot of loyal supporters and let us use all of our rugby generated income