Moaning Millward

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Moaning Millward

Post by Mike »

I see that Millward has started his complaining about Wigan before the season has even started this year. I read an article in which he accuses us of being over the salary cap last year because we had to release Johnson and Briscoe this week.

He also accuses us of retaining our overseas imports at the expense of our local talent because we resigned Dallas, Lam and Pongia....

I'm no longer supprised at the drivel that comes from the mans mouth, especially after our 4-0 victories last season. He's looking for excuses for his (salary cap breaching) team's dismal failures.

Full story at:
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0200 ... _page.html
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
redhead

Re: Moaning Millward

Post by redhead »

And of course all the great young talent he has let come through over this year the fact he must have no overseas players on his payroll....guess hes not signed any new overseas players this year...why doesnt this bloke just concentrate on his own camp who need the playing practise cos I carnt see Wigan giving up the 4-0 for nothing this year :D
the little walnut
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

pay no attention to him it's only banter. we are the greatest rivals and it gets people interested. if we are over the salary cap then the only two teams that cannot comment are stains and hull!millward wants to look closer to home if he wants something to moan about as stu raper is after sculthorpe im sure he will be able to replace him with another wigan reject!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wiganrugbynut

Post by wiganrugbynut »

"He also accuses us of retaining our overseas imports at the expense of our local talent"

So that would be the same Millward whose apparently on the way to signing two PNG players following the RFL's revelations that players from PNG are expempt from the Qouta