Jake Webster

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
GeoffN

Re: Jake Webster

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
GeoffN posted:
Bendy Hendy posted:
Webster is NOT officially confirmed as going to Hull KR. It is meer speculation at the moment. He has said he will not tell any one where he is going until this season is over
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 970141.stm
Well I followed that link and it says:

"Hull KR have confirmed the signing of New Zealand Test three-quarter Jake Webster on a three-year contract.

Webster, 23, will play his last match for Queensland's Gold Coast Titans on Sunday after securing a release from the final two years of his deal.

"I'm delighted we have a player of Jake's status and international class joining us next year," Robins coach Justin Morgan told the Hull Daily Mail. "

So how is it speculation? I have never know a club to announce a signing they have not made never mind say he is on a three year deal and have the coach hail the addition to the squad. Even Mo at his worst has never gone that far in announcing a player he has not actually signed.

Dave
That was my point in posting the link; I didn't feel the need to elaborate...but then again I'm perhaps less loquacious than you? :roll: