Briscoe

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: Briscoe

Post by lucky 13 »

Think Nobbys comments where made before the RL gave us the credit thing , I still don't know what it really implies not had an official ''we can spend so much'' just a fans view :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Matthew posted:
- psycho - posted:
its all down to whelan being tight, and lindsay not giving a damn as hes off. simple as.
Or perhaps Whelan concentrating on his main focus the football club (as it has always been) - and Lindsay being in hospital following major surgery?

You can dislike ML as much as you want - however given his current predicament I don't think you can really criticize him for not making new signings his top priority
I once quoted on here, and was forced to remove for (possible) legal reasons. A thread that stated that a certain person kept going "missing", when possible signing were due to be made by the Wigan side.

These included a certain young player (now departed) and two high profile English internationals who signed for our greatest rivals. These actually happened. No one was in hospital at the time (from the boardroom anyway), nor was the person who "vanished" busy with other Wigan matters.

This has a habit of happening and IMO is happening again when players are on the "market".
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

butt monkey posted:
Matthew posted:
- psycho - posted:
its all down to whelan being tight, and lindsay not giving a damn as hes off. simple as.
Or perhaps Whelan concentrating on his main focus the football club (as it has always been) - and Lindsay being in hospital following major surgery?

You can dislike ML as much as you want - however given his current predicament I don't think you can really criticize him for not making new signings his top priority
I once quoted on here, and was forced to remove for (possible) legal reasons. A thread that stated that a certain person kept going "missing", when possible signing were due to be made by the Wigan side.

These included a certain young player (now departed) and two high profile English internationals who signed for our greatest rivals. These actually happened. No one was in hospital at the time (from the boardroom anyway), nor was the person who "vanished" busy with other Wigan matters.

This has a habit of happening and IMO is happening again when players are on the "market".
And the motivation to go missing is what?

Dave
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

DaveO posted:
butt monkey posted:
Matthew posted: Or perhaps Whelan concentrating on his main focus the football club (as it has always been) - and Lindsay being in hospital following major surgery?

Dave
I think its called "not doing your job" or having too many other outside interests.

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Even the RFL isn't stupid enough...
You have a lot more faith in them than I do!
Any organisation with Nigel Wood involved redefines the term "stupid" as far as I'm concerned!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

butt monkey posted:
DaveO posted:
butt monkey posted: I once quoted on here, and was forced to remove for (possible) legal reasons. A thread that stated that a certain person kept going "missing", when possible signing were due to be made by the Wigan side.

Dave
I think its called "not doing your job" or having too many other outside interests.
Well that might have been what was happening but I was asking what the motivation for doing this was which is a different question.

What I was driving at was why would someone with a clear interest in Wigan doing well consistently do as you suggest?

Dave
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
DaveO posted:
Any organisation with Nigel Wood involved redefines the term "stupid" as far as I'm concerned!
Well yes there is him to consider. What a Muppet (sorry Fraggle!)

Dave
bertina

Post by bertina »

GeoffN posted:
DaveO posted:
AMEN!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

DaveO posted:
Well that might have been what was happening but I was asking what the motivation for doing this was which is a different question.

What I was driving at was why would someone with a clear interest in Wigan doing well consistently do as you suggest?

Dave
Perhaps his interest are not so clear nowadays, and were a little cloudier than thought, a few years back!

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

damien morrissey posted:
how about brough as a stand in half back. has 2 legs can kick a ball great snap passer and can take the line on.
Hes signed for Wakey :conf: