Rugby leqague game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wolftown warrior

Re: Rugby leqague game

Post by wolftown warrior »

is there anywhere in wigan that sells the game?? i will come and get one, i was one of the unlucky ones who ordered it but never got one due to ' overwelmin ' demand..

did notice that it said on the official wiganrl site that the game was no longer available till feb..
so if that is true, that is just great that!
lol

whomever has the game, lucky bar stewards!! but enjoy it!!! LOL
chorleywarrior

Post by chorleywarrior »

I got it yesterday in Chorley,just had a quick go and beat the Stains lol!nothing new there then :D
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

:xmas:

Wolftown Warrior or anyone else who is after a copy of the rugby game in fact. I saw a copy of the PC version today in Chips computer / console games store on Chapel Street in Chorley.

The game was priced at £29.99.

Didn't bother buying it myself as I'm still waiting for my copy to come through the post.
wolftown warrior

thanx 100% warrior..... did u notice if they had it on ps2?? i have tried everywhere to get it.. no one has it!!
or even a contact address for the shop or phone #??

thanx for letting us know mate..
OJ

Post by OJ »

Phone number is 01257.265444 or you can buy stuff online www.chipsworld.co.uk - good luck
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

wolftown warrior

cheers oj!!!! i`ll give em a bell.....