COley an fitzpatrick

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
LKC29

COley an fitzpatrick

Post by LKC29 »

i was talking to Mickey higham after the game on friday and i asked him how many of the salfrod players were comming to us next season. To this he replied a few. After a bit more talking he came out and said that coley was on his way to us and it was looking like fitzpatrick was too.
ultimate warrior

Re: COley an fitzpatrick

Post by ultimate warrior »

It looks like its going to be an off season of signing players that quite simply are not of the calibre that Wigan should be signing.

Do the club honestly expect us to get excited by the signing of players of this standard. We are loyal suporters, and after the past few seasons need some players that will fill us full of optimism. Im not saying we shoulds go out and pay way over the odds for Aussies, but Coley, come on, he is average at best.
the big i

Post by the big i »

It says in League Weekly that Coley is near enough a done deal, Fitzpatrcik has been approached and there is talk of Alker coming in as Millard's replacement!
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

there is talk of Alker coming in as Millard's replacement!
we dont need a replacement for millard we have mcllorum
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fitzy posted:
there is talk of Alker coming in as Millard's replacement!
we dont need a replacement for millard we have mcllorum
It's about time when Wigan find a young player who has the quality to step up to SL level like McIllorum they give them the chance to do so. There is no need to spend salary cap money on Alker even if Millard leaves.

Millards wage would have been better spent going towards a props wage this season. We don't want to make the same mistake again and shove salary cap money in the direction of a player we do not need.

Dave
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

pieater-alex posted:
LKC29 posted:
i was talking to Mickey higham after the game on friday and i asked him how many of the salfrod players were comming to us next season. To this he replied a few. After a bit more talking he came out and said that coley was on his way to us and it was looking like fitzpatrick was too.
I can assure everyone on this board that Mickey Higham will not of said that.
Why do you say that?

Dave
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

It's about time when Wigan find a young player who has the quality to step up to SL level like McIllorum they give them the chance to do so. There is no need to spend salary cap money on Alker even if Millard leaves.

Millards wage would have been better spent going towards a props wage this season. We don't want to make the same mistake again and shove salary cap money in the direction of a player we do not need.

Dave
spot on dave o :D
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Fitzpatrick has somthing about him, he's built well and has a low centre of gravity, he reminds me of Dallas and Webb, get him signed up
To be the best
you have to beat the best
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

These will be superb signings, it's about time we stopped trying to sign overated overpaid aussies, we need good squad players and these are type we need. i have a feeling we will make 2 big signings on top of these signings, it makes sense to me, coley might be on a decentish wedge but the other 2 if true will be bargains, leaving enough brick for a couple of qaulity signings ie Prop/Centre, and maybe another FB as stated in the press. Certain fans need to get their heads out of their backsides and stop sayin g that certain players arn't wigan std, if we were signing players of Wigan std, we would be in a relegation battle again. :exc:
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

for heavens sake NO NO NO.