New Strip ???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Paul Howard

New Strip ???

Post by Paul Howard »

Not been on here for a while, but just wondered if anyone new if the next years strip is out ?
wolftown warrior

Re: New Strip ???

Post by wolftown warrior »

sure someone mentioned jan, early feb.... no ones what it looks like or even what colour yet..

hopefully they will be available by the time we get to the friendly on feb 8th.
warriors

Post by warriors »

I hope so. I been lokking an asking all over, for when the new away top comes out.

I got told that will come out some where in end of January, or begining of Febuary.

But i never got told what colour the away top will be.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

looks like were definatly the last team to get a new jersey.. saints unveiled there new home shirt yesterday on sl.co.uk. ( didn`t they change it last year?)
leeds are even unveiling there new away this week..
arn`t they ( patrick) bothered bout us now?? what a joke.. wigan could have made a fortune over xmas.. with the right marketing..
oh well hopefully they will be out by the time we play london feb 8th.. if not, again that would surely be another blunder from our promotions team....
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

oh well hopefully they will be out by the time we play london feb 8th.. if not, again that would surely be another blunder from our promotions team....
We have a promotions team? What colour do they play in?!

But seriously, in previous years some people have complained that the new shirts have come out at the same time as season tickets have been on sale and they couldn't afford both, so maybe this is the club's way of spreading the financial load a bit. Unfortunately this is a classic case of not being able to keep everyone happy.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
warriors

Post by warriors »

i ahve found out that the new strip will be out in feb, but dont no when.
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

Its supposed to be coming out on the 4th but I'm not holding my breath :blush:
Paul Howard

Post by Paul Howard »

I thought we were a little bit behind all the other teams. I've seen the Leeds, Bulls and Saints strips but not ours. My mate is a Featherstone Rovers fan and he gets the new strip every christmas ( by the way their new strip is smart, i don't think you can fault kooga's gear ). Thought it would be out for then. Hopefully they will be in the shops for Tezza's testimonial match as I'm making the journey down from the North Yorkshire Moors then.