rugby league game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior till i die

rugby league game

Post by warrior till i die »

if ne body has not got the game you can order it from the wigan lotto shop they get copies in at the end ov jan :)
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
warriors

Re: rugby league game

Post by warriors »

i have been to all the games shops, in Preston an Chorley, an they all have the game in.

The game is in number 10 anyway. :)
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I've asked all the decent game outlets in Manchester and they all say the end of Feb is when they'll get some in. Interesting thing is they (HMV) blame the developers for not producing enough for them, yet in League Express it says all stores under ordered due to not expecting the game to sell.

I also asked in Wolverhampton and they didn't seem to have a clue what I was talking about.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

robjoenz posted:
I've asked all the decent game outlets in Manchester and they all say the end of Feb is when they'll get some in. Interesting thing is they (HMV) blame the developers for not producing enough for them, yet in League Express it says all stores under ordered due to not expecting the game to sell.
I was out in Mcr today trying to find the game as well. I'm going to try the Chorley branch of Chips tommorrow to see if they have any left. Manchester is rubbish for rugby league merchandise in general - its just too footy oriented. :angry:

I heard it was the middlemen that didn't order enough games from the software house - so the shops have to wait to get the game from the suppliers. :conf:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Mike posted:
Manchester is rubbish for rugby league merchandise in general - its just too footy oriented. :angry:
I agree to a certain extent, it is vey footy orientated. However, I was pleased to see All Sports has started to sell NRL State of Origin shirts, GB shirts and Oz shirts, albeit, they cost a fortune but it's a good start isn't it? Introducing them into a footy city. At the time of the Tests the GB shirts where on full show to the left of the front doors.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i think allsports nationwide are now selling GB shirts & origin shirts.. they have em up here also..
about the game, i tried chips chorley branch. ( # curtesy of oj.! cheers mate..)2 times this week & they don`t have any.. i have called game branches in all the midlands & also wigan.. leeds & preston, those were the only numbers i had.. and most said should be out in feb.. apart from wolvo who as someone pointed out.. have no idea about the game!! LOL

all we can do is hang on i guess!!!
warriors

Post by warriors »

all you have to do is go to, gamestation in chorley. they do have it in.

I have bin up chorly three times this week, an they have it in.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Do us a favour warriors! :idea: Each time you see this game in computer shops buy a copy and we'll all give you our addresses, haha
Stuart Raper's Barmy Army

Post by Stuart Raper's Barmy Army »

My brother ordered the game from Game in preston and they said that he was on the pre-ordered list. When my mum rang up to see if the game had come in she was told that they had'nt had any delivered, but my brother's friend walked in and bought it without being on the pre order list!
warriors

Post by warriors »

i av got a idea rob. How about you go 2 a game shop, open your eyes an look 4 the game. Is it to hard for you.
If you cant find the game then ask at the desk for it. That is how easy it is. :)