vaealiki set to stay!!!!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
crookmeister

vaealiki set to stay!!!!!!

Post by crookmeister »

there have been major uncomfirmed rumours that david vaealiki yes you heard me right is set to stay. He is reported to have been offered a three year deal reported to be worth 20% more than he is alreadey on!!!!!!!!!!!
WxmWarrior

Re: vaealiki set to stay!!!!!!

Post by WxmWarrior »

...the other one has bells on fella...you might want to give that one a pull. :lol:
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

the grinch

Post by the grinch »

now why would you go and say something like that? what has anyone done to you. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Matthew

Re: vaealiki set to stay!!...

Post by Matthew »

That's funny - I heard that the RFL have given us special dispensation to play Lord Lucan atop Shergar on the wing next season.

Sound unlikely?

It's more likely than DV getting a pay rise!

IF (and that's a big if) he were to stay he would be on considerably less than he is currently. Even if we don't sign walker we have a cheaper better replacement in Goulding.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

crookmeister posted:
there have been major uncomfirmed rumours that david vaealiki yes you heard me right is set to stay. He is reported to have been offered a three year deal reported to be worth 20% more than he is alreadey on!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on hes already signed for 50% more and gets to be captain, coach and gets the first video/dvd from Micron Video of any home game he wants. Except Challenge cup ones Darren Lockyer gets them when he signs for only five pounds a week plus a team car which is DV's old one as hes now getting a Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000. His old car is a Ford Cortina mk2.

He did ask for lifetime membership of JJB gym's but was refused as he is so perfect and well balanced human that its no point as hed never need to use it.

Also hes been guranteed man of steel, Team player of the season, inducted to the hall of fame now. also hes hot favourite for Sports personality of the millemium. Yes its only 7 years old but we will never see a Megastar like DV ever again.

It is also rumored he in the X Factor this series as well as come dancing and a bit part in Hearbeat and stars in Guy Ritchie next movie.

He is guranteed a Bafta, Oscar and a grammy as well as GQ man of the year award. Aslo will be Times man of the year.

DV has it all no other player of his type we will ever see. Hes worth 10 times his present value. Glad he is staying.

My Source:

Same as most here

HP BULLSHIT.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

A word springs to mind and it begins with B.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

crookmeister posted:
And then you woke up!!!!

Stop having inane fantasies over this totally crap and pathetic (soft) centre. He is almost out of contract, soon to depart from the JJB forever, (unless some other desperate side this side of the hemisphere, is loony enough to employ him.

Your recent posts seem to have an almost "turf" ish type obsession. Why, what have we done to deserve it. Lets just say, he is free to talk to any number of prospective clubs surrounding his future - as of yet, NO ONE has battered down the doors of the JJB to register an interest, never mind actually squander money onto him.

Unless you are actually his agent, I suggest you stop these type of inflammatory and pathetic posts - because DV has not filled his Wigan career with glory, and more than the odd fan will be overjoyed (quite possible a few players too), to see him disappear of our playing rosta.

To see a real quality player and legend - watch for the "Black Pearl" on friday being inducted into the Hall of Fame, a certain Ellery Hanley. Now there WAS a class player!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

... and rhymes with 'pullpit'
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

crookmeister posted:
Bet you were proud of Emile tonight, yes?
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

They were going to offer him more but have decided to put this money in to the Lockier deal :cool: honest :exc: :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!