Anthony Minichiello

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
adrenalinxx

Anthony Minichiello

Post by adrenalinxx »

A few Hull FC fans have been saying they will be signing Anthony Minichiello for Sydney Roosters within the next few weeks.

Since Wigan have lost out on Hodgeson and Briscoe is it worth trying to get Anthony Minichiello if he is available.

Origin player and only 27 but has been out for a while with a back injury.
lancaster077

Re: Anthony Minichiello

Post by lancaster077 »

There is only one response and that is go balls out to get him if hes avalable.World class player with an awsome nickname "The Count"
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

lancaster077 posted:
There is only one response and that is go balls out to get him if hes avalable.World class player with an awsome nickname "The Count"
That's because he likes "Counting" his pay packet!

Which would undoubtedly be greatly enlarged, should Wigan show even the remotest of interest.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

butt monkey posted:
lancaster077 posted:
That's because he likes "Counting" his pay packet!

Which would undoubtedly be greatly enlarged, should Wigan show even the remotest of interest.
The reason for that is that is that he is one of the best FB's in the game. I even wondered who was the worlds best between him and Chris[ Radlinski not the other one]. its a risk with the injury though its like the Vialliki thing again
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

:lol: god who's next
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

At least we know that Richards is capable of filling in at fullback should the full back get injured.

jammie

Post by jammie »

i am sick of us having to settle for second or even third best,if we are ever going to compete on the big stages again,we MUST sign some big game players,and i know big game players want big game wages,if we have got and i know we have got players who are under performing show them the door and lets get some quality in the ranks,we are the biggest and best club in the world so let's start acting like it. :angry: :angry: :angry:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

jammie posted:
i am sick of us having to settle for second or even third best,if we are ever going to compete on the big stages again,we MUST sign some big game players,and i know big game players want big game wages,if we have got and i know we have got players who are under performing show them the door and lets get some quality in the ranks,we are the biggest and best club in the world so let's start acting like it. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Like DV on big wages :conf: Leave it to the club and once we know then have your say
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

lucky 13 posted:
:lol: god who's next
Mathew Ridge ? :badg:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i once again agree with lancaster07 would be an amazing signing but i thought he was in his 30's and coming to the end of his career...... :doz:

non the less a fantastic signing could be made.....