YOU WILL ALL STILL BE THERE YOU LUCKY BU££ERS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

YOU WILL ALL STILL BE THERE YOU LUCKY BU££ERS

Post by warriorwal »

worked late tonight so couldnt go and i live near hull.
Oh my god wat a game just rang my so called mate a stain fan . happy days.
we were awesome tonight every bloody body !!
I aint gonna knock anyone we were a team !
we played as a team !
i need to get my vodka out lol :D
come on rovers beat uddersfield put us fifth
wat a weekend looking forward to tommorrow now going to see we will rock you in york (with a wigan shirt on i think ) lol

WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN
jaws1

Re: YOU WILL ALL STILL BE THER...

Post by jaws1 »

Just got back what a game cant knock anyone as they played as a team well done Wigan you owed us a win against the Stains
medlocke

Re: YOU WILL ALL STILL BE ...

Post by medlocke »

Best game seen in a while, even thought Lockers was ok
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

yes yes yes, get in!! happy days!!! come on Wigan, come on Wigan!!!what an atmosphere tonight!!! what a team and what a set of supporters!!!!! proud to be a warrior!! :D :D :D :D
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Fantastic! Wore my lucky Barrett shirt! Having a few JDs at the moment!

We were the better team - especially in the second half. Everyone played well.

Where has DV gone and who was it that they made look like him!?! Joking aside; he played brilliantly tonight and exposed Wellen's total lack of pace beautifully!

That's what I have been waiting for all season!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

nice of you to mention wellens as all they did on sky sports was to make him f-in god god i hate wellens and long fozzard and so funny to see that welsh sheep shagger get all upset well funny lol
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Wellens is slower than a slug in winter - if he didn't play behind the best defence in the league then he would have no energy for the kick returns he does. Put him in an average side and watch people run past him!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

oh by the way anyone seen pnb lol bet he is hiding :)
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Nice one, Played by a team wanting it. Grandad MOM in my opinion. Put his body on the line. played well when there werre players backing him up and arround him. May not have the speed but played better than Barrett. Lockers played a blinder. yesssss. season not over yet.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Best performance of the season, even better than Leeds away!

I've been saying for quite a while that (most of) the players have the ability; it's always been an "attitude" problem IMO, and they certainly had that right tonight. Lets just hope they can keep that through the playoffs!

I still can't see what Nobby sees in Millard, though; yet again he was trying to scoot and either going nowhere slowly or falling over with no-one near him. The extra spark when Micky came on was just so obvious.

I'm not going to knock the team for all the penalties; most of them were randomly made up by A Klown, and certainly Saints got away with the same things that we were being penalised for.

As others have said, even DV & TL looked good tonight! Did anyone predict him for first try?