stevo comments

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

stevo comments

Post by - psycho - »

now, he came up with a pearler on friday when i re-watched match when i got home, wellens is returning a kick and he says:

Paul Wellens must be the best defuser of a bomb, running the wrong way.

:eh:

if he's running wrong way then he wasn't in position, and what an absolutely balls of a comment.

however, he came up with this one for gardeners try:

i have a light that doesnt work at home! and i can't reach it! maybe i should get this fellow to change it!

or something like that.

how much are sky paying these fools? :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
GeoffN

Re: stevo comments

Post by GeoffN »

He was even more irritating than usual on Friday; wetting himself every time Saints (and Wellens in particular) did anything remotely decent.

He went a lot quieter after DV made Wellens look like a slug for his try, though!

As someone else has already mentioned on another thread, he carefully ignored Gardner's standing on Colbon's neck for that try.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

did anyone hear the orgasm noises when gardner scored? im being serious, listen to stevo.

lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

I heard it, All the mike became muffled prob due to the fact he was cleaning a forign substance off it.

It was me who said Gardner fouled Colbon if you watch it his momentum stops and then it carries on when he sticks his knee into Colbons neck for extra leverage.

Colbons feet never leave the ground mainly becauseits impossible with a knee in your neck so imo thats a foul.

All was very,very quiet when Vialeki OUTPACED Wellens.It was like the wild west and the old tumbleweed rolling past at high noon.

Sky need to find commentators that are unbiased i think.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

add to that, the fact of how crazy the commentators were goin everytime saints scored.

thoguht it was nice of clarkey to consider lueluia's try as one of the trys of the season after stevo and eddie's rave about gardners.

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Could it be that Stevo is Wellens's dad or something as Wellens can do no wrong.

DV made him look what he is a good player in a very good side. He took DV's dummy Radlinkski would have gone and tackled DV forcing him to make an off load.

By not forcing DV to do anything Wellens gifted him an easy run in. 99 out of 100 that would be a try from an offlaod. But at least he should have made DV pass.

Wellens is a good player but is not World Class. Barrett is.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( He was awfully biased and anti Wigan. Look at the number of times he mentioned Wigan standing offside. I thought both teams stood offside due to Klein.

Early in the match both himself and Hemmings made some real odd statements. One was Brian Noble (He meant Anderson) is hoping to heap pressure on young Liam Colbon and he called somebody by the wrong name soon after.

Justin Morgan came across well
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

They are all as bad as each other!
Saints this... saints that...But they don't realise how stupid they sound.
Last night at HKR at the end of the game:-
EDDIE..'Well it's Bradford and Wigan this time next week...On Friday :exc:
EH?
I take it they have different days of the week on planet Moo :lol:
WIGAN TILL I DIE
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Idiots and Anti-Wigan just like the R.F.L and Warrington,Saints,Leigh,Widnes and Castleford.

Clarkie "Tommys try possibly try of the season"
Stevo "Silence"
Hemmings "Muttered something cant make out what"

Afterwards:
Stevo "Complaining about Wigan offside bla,bla bloody bla and no more mention of man of steel"
Hemmings "Half hearted commantary"
Clarkie "Buzzing of his ti*s"
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

two tossers .i don't know why they get baz and terry to act the clown on boots an all when we get the real thing on match nights.defo foul on colbon for first try