Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Post by gpartin »

ancientnloyal posted:
right cross posted:
he's a 100% w---er

wIGANer?
Whistleblower
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Fraggle

Re: Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Post by Fraggle »

gpartin posted:
Fraggle posted:
turf posted:
Ganson and Bentham were both disgraces to the game and I thought that these two spoiled a thrilling game with there constant, consistent, cr*p decision making.
I thought Bentham only made a couple of decisions, and even the "benefit of the doubt" try was keeping with the rules. So he wasn't guilty of "constant, consistent, c**p decision making..."
Nice to see a bit of balance. Some of the other views could have been predicted before the match.
Sadly I have to agree with the majority about Ganson though. DoD's comment about him wanting to be in the limelight is spot-on, and Kirkpatrick was the same before he left rugby league. They seem to enjoy winding the fans up with inconsistent refereeing. There were things let go in the later part of the game that were being penalised early on, and I don't think he was very consistent with things like offsides or forward passes.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]