Testimonial

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Testimonial

Post by MrsLam »

I know there's not much that can be done but a capacity of 2,800 is rubbish. Poor Terry, just been reading the reporter and he says hes gutted.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Re: Testimonial

Post by the grinch »

what makes it worse is the tickets have probably already gone they have sold that manny advance tickets for the jjb and they will all be transfered to orrell so most fans will miss out on the only warm up game 2800 even london could fill it!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

it is terry who i feel sorry for.. there is a difference between 2800 & the 5-8 he would maybe have got.. they should have put it back a week or something?? season don`t start til 20th.. the 13th although close to the new start & u have to be wary of knocks would have been better... i hope someone is gonna put there hand in their pocket & help terry re coup some of that lost revenue.. i maen.. its for the kids as well... terrible..
obv i`m not gonna make the trip down now.. so i won`t get to see us in action till the salford game. hope eveyone who gets in has a good day.. there will be alot of fans who want to go that can`t.. then that brings us to the question as to WHY only 1 friendly match???? a WHOLE nother agenda!! LOL
redhead

Post by redhead »

I managed to get tickets for this but I pretty gutted for Terry not being able to play at 'home' for his testimonial and have all the build up but Im sure we'll all give him a big welcome just wish we could have played some more friendlies like all the other teams some have had at least 3 and we have Bradford at odsal for the first game...hope weve been training well to make up for lack of match warm up
the little walnut