Fletch

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lancaster077

Re: Fletch

Post by lancaster077 »

Hes not staying as he is opening up a pub cleaning buisness in his native Australia with his wife.

He has quit rugby for good and he also said that he wishes he had joined Wigan when he was younger as his family loved the club and the area.

Even his little girl is going back with a Wigan accent :lol: :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

chrisJJ posted:
Great player would have loved to see him stay for another season but its not to be!
Past his best when we signed him like most of the others lauded on here (Lam, Renouf, Smith, Furner, etc).

Done OK but too old to warrant more of our money. Goodbye and good luck with the future Brian.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

jinkin jimmy posted:
good luck with the future Brian.
it is spelt Bryan not brian

sad to see him go, but good luck to him in the future
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Thank you for pointing that out. However, I haven't misspelt the word Brian, merely made the mistake of thinking that this was his name.
BTW sentences start with a capital letter and terminate with a full stop. :slee:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Thank you for pointing that out.
BTW sentences start with a capital letter and terminate with a full stop. :slee:
:lol: :lol:

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah i'll be sad to see big fletch leace and i also wish he had come earlier in his career hes a fantastic player and only wish we could find another ball playing forward as good as him.....