Robbie Paul

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawxshark

Re: Robbie Paul

Post by shawxshark »

I'M FROM DEWSBURY AND THE RUMORS IN OUR LOCAL PAPER ARE STRIFE THAT THE CLUB ARE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING HIM..ALSO HIS DAD COACHES AN AMATUER TEAM IN THE AREA. COULD BE TRUE COULD NOT BE BUT I HOPE WE DONT GET HIM AND THE RAMS DO.
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

shawxshark posted:
I'M FROM DEWSBURY AND THE RUMORS IN OUR LOCAL PAPER ARE STRIFE THAT THE CLUB ARE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING HIM..ALSO HIS DAD COACHES AN AMATUER TEAM IN THE AREA. COULD BE TRUE COULD NOT BE BUT I HOPE WE DONT GET HIM AND THE RAMS DO.
no need to shout shawxshark, ive already mentioned dewsbury in a early post
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Paul will be defo leaving huddersfield IMO. Robinson and Thorman at half-back and they'll have to get a new hooker.. alker?

As to Paul to wigan.. he'd be ok, utility back type of player, playing Half-back/hooker and fullback we do need cover and may even be starting fullback, who knows.

Who'da thought we'd sign fielden and he's be rubish, who'da thought Ashton would go to union. Who'da thought The mighty Wigan would be 'out-bid' by hull kr for Chev Walker?

Ya never know nowadays!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

standishwarrior posted:
shawcross da warrior posted:
no i dont think he would ste lord still an unbelievably talented player and like fraggle said would b great to see barrett and him together.....
if lockyer did come at the end of next season where would you play him shawcross?id be disappointed if he was brought in as an half back!
Remember, he made his name as a fullback, not a halfback. Minichiello only got the number 1 shirt when the Aussies moved Lockyer into midfield to cover for the likes of Alfie Langer retiring, Joey Johns being permanently crocked, Freddie Fittler getting old etc.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well said fraggle and i wud pla him at fl ack lik fraggle said he is great under the high ball but it would be fantastic to have anexperianced head at the back like we had with kris radz.......
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

the only reason why i wouldnt have him will be his age! yeh he's got the experience but he wont be as fast and how many season season's would we get out of him before he retires?he'd demand a fortune to come over here and imo the wages he'd get should be paid to someone younger!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Im getting a real deep feeling nobbie is giving one last big pay days to his former players at the bulls hes done it with withers and potentially robbie paul we ve got fielden whos next from the bulls
Hape would be nice.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

id take andy lynch off them anyday!!! think hape would do a job aswell!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
thegimble posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Im getting a real deep feeling nobbie is giving one last big pay days to his former players at the bulls hes done it with withers and potentially robbie paul we ve got fielden whos next from the bulls
Hape would be nice.
Still better than we have. Why do people get worried about players after they have become injured. Faz had his fair share of injuries did not stop him.

Before the injury maybe
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

if i could have any super league player it would e hape without a doubt hes a fantastic player.......