Robbie Paul

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
loyal

Re: Robbie Paul

Post by loyal »

I'd have to agree.. Hape by far the best centre in SL.

Theres quite a few id like to see in a cherry and white shirt though. Raynor, Fa'fili, Carvell, Hape, Deacon, goes on...
** THE BLOOD OF A WARRIOR RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS **
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

loyal posted:
I'd have to agree.. Hape by far the best centre in SL.

Theres quite a few id like to see in a cherry and white shirt though. Raynor, Fa'fili, Carvell, Hape, Deacon, goes on...
I agree with all of those except Deacon. He's a good goalkicker, but not much else.
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

JIMH posted:
shawxshark posted:
I'M FROM DEWSBURY AND THE RUMORS IN OUR LOCAL PAPER ARE STRIFE THAT THE CLUB ARE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING HIM..ALSO HIS DAD COACHES AN AMATUER TEAM IN THE AREA. COULD BE TRUE COULD NOT BE BUT I HOPE WE DONT GET HIM AND THE RAMS DO.
no need to shout shawxshark, ive already mentioned dewsbury in a early post
i was not shouting pal just had caps lock on.
no need to be shirty.. x :D
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

medlocke posted:
Henry Paul or Mickey "can't pass for shit" Higham, i know which one im going for
Loon! :eusa17:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

medlocke i hope you are kidding me micky highams passing range is fantastic not many petter in s.l i dont think.........
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke posted:
Henry Paul or Mickey "can't pass for shit" Higham, i know which one im going for
So what did you think of that pass from Higham to Richards for his drop goal then?

Bang on target about and about 20m. If that pass had been poor it would have been no-goal.

This notion Higham can't pass is one of the many myths that seem to get quoted when people are short of a thing or two to say. It's in the realms of Farrell was bad for Wigan because he hogged the play, Calderwood is rubbish and so on.

As to Robbie Paul, no thanks. We had our "stop gap" signings this season in Withers and Millard. We should not be looking at another player at the end of his career.

Dave
Bear

Post by Bear »

Highams passing is immense. He also creates runs into space that hardly any other SL players would get through
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

not to mention, his tackling technique is awesome, he looks to go around waist height and lifts, on a few occassions, he's dislodged the ball from opponents by doing so. he goes in very hard.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

- psycho - posted:
not to mention, his tackling technique is awesome, he looks to go around waist height and lifts, on a few occassions, he's dislodged the ball from opponents by doing so. he goes in very hard.
As he did in order to win the knock on from McCavoy to set things up in the game V Bradford.

Dave
demt82

Post by demt82 »

Hawkeye posted:
Can see it happening. he also didnt deny the e-mail on boots n all when asked are you goin to wigan next season.

Dont think many people would be to happy but IMO Paul for a season wouldnt be to bad. was outstanding i thought last night. give him a 1 year deal and at the end McIllurom will be totally ready for the big time.

but thats just my opinion
If you look at the signings of other clubs to our supposed signing of Danny Ward & Robbie Paul it shows the lack of ambition of the new chairman, and we could be once again fighting religation with crowds of 16000 and enough money in the bank to help out Northern Rock, I really hope these signings are not true I am sick of other clubs hasbins, what the hell has happened to our once proud club who set the standards. Its not the fans who have let the club down, are we really picking up the scraps from Hull KR who have been in our league for a year & have given a free transfere to Ward because he was not good enough for them.( Or maybe other reasons?)
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!