Robbie Paul

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Poster

Robbie Paul

Post by Poster »

Can anyone interpret his comments on the Super League Show in that he has played his last game for Huddersfield, will be playing in SL next season but the time is not right to make any further comment all will come out at the appropriate time.Could it be that Leneghan has put a block on any press reease?
I cannot see why if he was going to any other club that they would not want to say so. There is only us who have reason at the moment to keep signings quiet.
Hawkeye

Re: Robbie Paul

Post by Hawkeye »

Can see it happening. he also didnt deny the e-mail on boots n all when asked are you goin to wigan next season.

Dont think many people would be to happy but IMO Paul for a season wouldnt be to bad. was outstanding i thought last night. give him a 1 year deal and at the end McIllurom will be totally ready for the big time.

but thats just my opinion
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

heard a rumour yesterday that danny ward has signed and robbie paul is on his way to signing. Don't really think we want either of them to be honest. Ward has drink problems and Paul has his age going against him
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Henry Paul or Mickey "can't pass for shit" Higham, i know which one im going for
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

medlocke posted:
Henry Paul or Mickey "can't pass for shit" Higham, i know which one im going for
Looks like it would have to be Mickey as HENRY Paul is contracted to quins, but ROBBIE is out of contract :cool:
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Geraldine_Papadopoulos

Post by Geraldine_Papadopoulos »

medlocke posted:
Micky highams been class this year, probably the most underrated player in our squad
Signed:

Geraldine Papadopoulos
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

medlocke posted:
Me too! Not that HP is available, but he's past it, as is his brother. I'd pick Higham ahead of either of them.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

JJ posted:
whats up with you all if you where at the match on Friday night you would of heard the crowd going mad every time Micky came on i personaly think he lifts the team, he played his heart and soul out.
Looking at the replay when Wigan was in comeback mode for the last 20 mins Millard was actually on the field at the time and his work rate was fantastic.I am not a lover of Millard but give credit were its due he did play his socks off at Bradford.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Hawkeye posted:
Can see it happening. he also didnt deny the e-mail on boots n all when asked are you goin to wigan next season.

Dont think many people would be to happy but IMO Paul for a season wouldnt be to bad. was outstanding i thought last night. give him a 1 year deal and at the end McIllurom will be totally ready for the big time.

but thats just my opinion
I agree he could do a job for us for a season he is pretty versatile and can cover a few spots if need be .
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Lazy J posted:
medlocke posted:
Looks like it would have to be Mickey as HENRY Paul is contracted to quins, but ROBBIE is out of contract :cool:
:blush: