todays paper talk

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: todays paper talk

Post by ancientnloyal »

to be honest I dont know what the rush is, I guess Noble is too busy trying to push us through another round in th playoffs to be thinking about who will be our #1 next season... he may have already got someone in place but IMO the timing is wrong at the moment - let Mo feel like he is still the boss (or the bosses puppet) until/if we get knocked out.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Think that it may be likely that DW and ML don't the hand-over announced until the season is over.

Lenagan is widely reported as our new owner; so it won't come as a surprise. DW and ML want to wait and see how the play-offs goes - this is their last hurrah after all. They don't want Lenagan to get the plaudits for Wigan's season or more specifically their play off run.

It was rumoured that Coley was joining us long ago. Any other signings will have been down to the new owner (he did block walker after all) and would you want someone else taking the credit for your signings?

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

lucky 13 posted:
butt monkey posted:
lucky 13 posted:
Think DW and MO would like it if we won something while they were still in the drivers seat .
The take over will be announced next month once our involvement with the play offs is over (so not for a few weeks yet :eusa10: ) on the signings these rumers in the paper of who he will not sign are next to comments that he won't talk about Wigan and a takeover so like most things posted on this section probably 95% false :roll: so after that statement I've eared that its decision time for Fitzy today he can take a one year deal at Salford or a three year deal with us , the Salford one is worth more to him but its only a year , he would love to play for us and also the 3 years is tempting , board meeting tonight he as to let them know as we will look elsewhere the offer ends today .
I read he had already turned Wigan's offer down. Not prepared to earn a "pay as you play" contract at Wigan!, he is getting a full-time contract at Salford - with guaranteed payment.
Not sure about the details of contracts , Salford one is for more money last I eared (monday) he had not decided and Wigan want to know today . Expect when he makes his mind up today that Salford will say he as signed to play in NL1 for them sometime tomorrow , or if he signs for us nothing at all for a month:D

Told you :) [/u][/b]
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

- psycho - posted:
id have made a big mvoe for sykes, what a talent he is.
My thoughts too, he can play both centre and full back positions very well, can kick goals, so good back up for Pat. He was at Bradford as Noble moved into coach the Bull's, I did hear that Nobby didnt like him (dont know why) and sold him to the Bronco's.