danny jones

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: danny jones

Post by MrsLam »

I went into wigan today to give back me library books (£7.20 fine!!!!!!!!! not good) anyway, went past the JJB on me way and all the daffodils are out n it jus reminded me of standin on that road near sainsburys n maccies n waitin for the team comin back from Wembley. :D Couldnt stop smilin, my mates are always goin mad at me for takin rugby too seriously they just dont understand! loll
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

£7.50 haha id i told um were go how late was they about a year? I got one mate who supports wigan but shes a bit of a lunatic takes it a bit to far . like if we c a player she wants to follow him round wigan and if shes ever near one she starts shakin and sometimes crys, mad!!!!!!!! only time i cryed over rugby was wen we beat saints at murryfield but i was very drunk so thats my excuse lol :slee1:
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I dont get all lovey over the players, just the team as a whole :P!
Terry O'Connor once said thanks to me, I was fair proud of that, n i used live near frano botica..well he used live near me ive not moved. n david hodgson apparently lives about 2 roads away but ive never stalked any of them...AHEM :wink:

and me book was only a month late what a rip off!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

i once played pool wiv luke robinson and briscoe in rileys lukes sh*t but briscoes ok i beat them both i wuz well chuffed :D . Danny tickle lives accross road from mi nan i dont stare out her window though :wink: honest. forgot 2 ask u yesturday u goin bulls match?
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

O aye bet ya dont stare!!
well done on beatin the lads but you shoulda let them win, they might lose all confidence in themselves now because of you :P
i dont think I am goin the match, I text me mate yesterday to ask if she was so we could sort it out but shes not replied :( an am not goin alone! Id look completely crazy

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

they wont lose their confidence luke no's hes crap(at pool) n briscoes at hull so it doesnt matter. u shud try n get to bradford no wigan fan shud miss out on us gettin revenge on the bulls and especially leon pryce.

oopps that the time gotta go work agen. mignt speek 2 ya 2moz. c ya
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Im gonnna save all my energy for having a go at pryce, it still gets to me that. I watched the GF again the other day n was nearly cryin when lil carney went off, tis not forgotten n if I dont go on Fri ill make up for it when they come ere.
GRR at pryce
have fun at work!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!