Bradford Team

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan_babe_13

Bradford Team

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

Considering the injuries we have to Faz, Lammy, Cassidy and now Hodgy, what team would you pick for the Bradford game? Personally I would go for:

Rads
Dallas
O'Loughlin
Aspinwall
Carney
Orr
Robinson
O'Connor
Newton
C.Smith
Wild
Tickle
Hock

Brown
Pongia
Sculthorpe
Beswick

I would go for O'Loughlin in the centre 'cos I think that is the right position for him! He isn't going to push Orr out from stand-off and Hock is a far more mature player both physically and tactically so maybe if O'Loughlin is given a regular shot at the centre position, then he can prove to be an able back-up for there this season and maybe he can make it his own when Dallas goes next season, we could move Hodgy to the wing to utilise his speed and leave O'Loughlin in the centre!

robjoenz

Re: Bradford Team

Post by robjoenz »

Is Wild not going to be missing? He got concussion against London so doesn't he have to sit out for a fortnight?
DaNnY jOnEs

Re: Bradford Team

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

no way o'loughlin's gotta b in the pack he was top takler last year and i dont think by putting him outwide it would increase our attacking options. put him were u got wild n brown in the centres hes got a lot more speed.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!