Deacon to Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Deacon to Wigan

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Fraggle posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
Danny Brough is a far better scrum half than Deacon, and IMO he will be pushing for the GB No7 spot soon.
I've not seen enough of Brough to really comment, but given the lack of choice for GB, it's not difficult to be in the running for the national squad as scrum-half! Apart from Rob Burrow, Richard Horne and Luke Robinson, there's not a huge amount of choice really.
you are spot on, the best we have at a push is Burrows, not exactly in the worlds top ten halves. Brough, has a fantastic kicking game, is pretty sharp off the mark, has a good step with very sound distribution skills. I think he will be worth watching next season.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I think cas have made a huge mistake in letting brough go to wakey unless they have signed a superstar I cant see why they got rid of brough unless the salary cap stood in there way :doz:
Panchitta Marra

fitzy posted:
I think cas have made a huge mistake in letting brough go to wakey unless they have signed a superstar I cant see why they got rid of brough unless the salary cap stood in there way :doz:
As I understand, the salary the Wakey offered was far above what Cas were prepared to go to.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

cas must have there heads screwed on then it isn't worth having brough and a load of cast offs and nobodys.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Panchitta Marra posted:
I think he will be worth watching next season.
You thinking of becoming a Wakefield fan? :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

butt monkey posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
I think he will be worth watching next season.
You thinking of becoming a Wakefield fan? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I did think about it for that nano second, then NOHHHHHHHHHHHHH way:lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fraggle posted:
Apart from Rob Burrow, Richard Horne and Luke Robinson, there's not a huge amount of choice really.
That is depressing. Of course Wigan aren't exactly helping at the moment with TL and TB in the half back slots!

Of those three Burrow is the best but Andy Gregory he isn't.

Dave
Panchitta Marra

DaveO posted:
Fraggle posted:
Apart from Rob Burrow, Richard Horne and Luke Robinson, there's not a huge amount of choice really.
That is depressing. Of course Wigan aren't exactly helping at the moment with TL and TB in the half back slots!

Of those three Burrow is the best but Andy Gregory he isn't.

Dave
He doesnt have hollow legs like Andy Gregory either.