Re: who will wiin wigan or bradford on fri 20th?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

think wigan will want it more and odsal doesnt seem to b a difficult ground for us. Plus i rekon soon as carney gets hold of pryce he'll kill him
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
Mike
Site Admin

Re: who will wiin wigan or...

Post by Mike »

This will be a tough match for us, especially in light of our injury situation. The fact we have had only one pre-season match will not help either. Hopefully Penrith will batter all the Bradford players and they will have to field their U21s.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

Totally agree with you Mike, it wouldn't be easy for us with a fully fit squad and at the very least we need Pongia back for the occasion but the delightful Mr Noble :eusa17: would want Penrith to knock seven bells out of us if it were us in the WCC so I wish the same to him and whilst I would never wish injury on any player I can only hope that a few of his brutes are carrying a painful knock or two to slow them down for when we play them! :)
Welski

Post by Welski »

I agree Mike it will be tough...but one year on the youngsters will be that much stronger...but I fear with the injuries to so many key players it wont be quite enough- this time. :(
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
the pie man

Post by the pie man »

whats the point ..the match was ages ago..if ur gonna run a site then keep it updated..its becoming a laughing stock with other clubs,even wigan fans are deserting it :o :o
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

NOT A PRAYER:eusa10:OR A PIE IN THE SKY CHANCE :lol1: even if you had a time capsule.
OJ

Post by OJ »

the pie man posted:
whats the point ..the match was ages ago..if ur gonna run a site then keep it updated..its becoming a laughing stock with other clubs,even wigan fans are deserting it :o :o
What the hell are you talking about? This is not the site that is the laughing stock with other clubs its the official site and secondly why are you resurrecting a thread which is 2 months old?
If you don't like the site then go away, we will manage quite well without you.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.