How you getting to bradford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

How you getting to bradford

Post by MrsLam »

Ive only just woken up and I was lookin for coaches to get to bradford but the only one i know is that place near central park. Are the jjb doing their coaches again and how much is it gonna cost?
Ive managed to bribe my lil sis into comin even though she has no interest in rugby. told her there'd be "lots of lads" there. :cool:
It worked so im goin :D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Re: How you getting to bradfor...

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

im going with the coach on wigan lane it was 8 quid gud price only uver one i no is grayway used 2 b wallsess on manchester rd
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
MrsLam

Re: How you getting to bra...

Post by MrsLam »

ta love. i rang grayway(s)? n its 8.50 couldnt find a number for the one on wigan lane, but whats 50p when you're goin watchin us get revenge!!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

exactly 50p's nowt u can pay alot mor than that wen your books r late at libery haha! hope we av a gud day then and cum home happy. Bulls were awsome friday though wernt they :( but i still think we can win jst get in their face early and time them out by making them run by getting it outwide and not going down the middle all the time. we no wot carney n dallas r capable of the can out run them 2 fat boys on the wings lol.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oi leave out the library books its a sore subject!
I agree bout not takin it down the middle all the time but dallas n carney are only little!!! Well you kno what I mean and like in grand final they'll be goin for them all the time.
I watched bradford froma very biased point of view n wont see it any other way than penrith unfortunatly playing very very badly!
I want revenge!!! Do you know how much I spent on makin myself cherry n white from head to toe and all the time i spent cuttin up bits of red paper?!!!! I deserve to see us beat em :)

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!