Feka & Hansen to switch from NZ to Samoa:

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Feka & Hansen to switc...

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

also O'Carroll is in the squad for ireland,

Hansen always make me chuckle, he is now on his 3rd country to represent, he's british, parents are NZ and grandparents are Samoan,

where will the links stop for RFL? Soon we will see people play for germany because they own a german shepherd dog!!!
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
gpartin

Re: Feka & Hansen to s...

Post by gpartin »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:

Hansen always make me chuckle, he is now on his 3rd country to represent, he's british, parents are NZ and grandparents are Samoan,

where will the links stop for RFL? Soon we will see people play for germany because they own a german shepherd dog!!!
Its a tricky one, my dad's from Hindley and my mums from Leeds. When I was younger I always wanted to play cricket for Lancs because it was my dad who got me into sport from a young age - the reason I support Wigan. I'm 27 and other than a two year period in manchester I've always lived in yorkshire. New Zealand have played with South Sea islanders in their team for years so why not the other way round. Would Hansen have had a chance at getting picked for NZ? He is no doubt proud of his heritage much more than a player eligible on residence status I'd have thought.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

My mum is from Dark Billinge
Dad from worsley mesnes

I opt for wigan.

Just ebcause O'carroll has an 'O' on his name doesnt mean he's Irish. My surname is Selby - doesnt mean im a yorkshireman (im not but apparently my ancestor f***** up some form and we're Selby's) but thats another story
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
WxmWarrior

Post by WxmWarrior »

:D :D :D Classic A+L ...your heritage / blood line can be traced back to a spelling mistake / admin error...
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think we were Sinclair at some point, or Lawrence... one of them
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I could play for Ireland if I wanted :exc:
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

Banksy posted:
I could play for Ireland if I wanted :exc:
have they asked you?
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ancientnloyal posted:
My mum is from Dark Billinge
Dad from worsley mesnes

My surname is Selby - doesnt mean im a yorkshireman (im not but apparently my ancestor f***** up some form and we're Selby's) but thats another story
This isn't one of your ancestors? - Is it?

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:

O'Carroll is not in the Ireland squad yet, although both Coyle's have represented Ireland. If you look at players who played in the qualifying matches they all come from Wigan anyway. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland_na ... eague_team

I don't mind players going to play for developing nations if they are doing it for the right reason, having some good players in the squad will help those teams compete and should improve the standards of some of the other players.