the new centre

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
- psycho -

Re: the new centre

Post by - psycho - »

gpartin posted:
- psycho - posted:
i've been screaming for atkins all year.
Aaah bless :D
sick in the head :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

and butt monkey, you missed out curry sauce!!!!

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

- psycho - posted:
and butt monkey, you missed out curry sauce!!!!
Apparently its been "Fraggled" for "free advertising"! :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It was a disgrace anyway, PAXO has nothing to do sauces :angry: :lol: :lol:
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

atkins be a good signing imo, plus gasnier and cooper
pedro

Post by pedro »

Hes not good enough for me. We need a world class centre and Atkins is not.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

pedro posted:
yeah, because look what happened last time we bought a so called world class centre :doz:

we don't need players that are world class. we need the players that can do a job and will give it their all.

atkins is fast, strong, good tackler and he provides for his winger. and he has the ability to break the line. on my list, he just ticked all the boxes so i think he'd be a great buy.

same for sykes, bradford have picked a fantastic player up there, not world class, but he'll do a hell of a job for them.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

- psycho - posted:
pedro posted:
yeah, because look what happened last time we bought a so called world class centre :doz:

we don't need players that are world class. we need the players that can do a job and will give it their all.

atkins is fast, strong, good tackler and he provides for his winger. and he has the ability to break the line. on my list, he just ticked all the boxes so i think he'd be a great buy.

same for sykes, bradford have picked a fantastic player up there, not world class, but he'll do a hell of a job for them.
I agree Psycho Attitude and dedication if often worth more than natural ability. A mixture of the too is even better. I think Atkins is a great player with lots of potential. He was awesome last year when England played Tonga at the KC, a real workhorse
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

pedro posted:
Atkins is not world class, he does have speed in abundance though. Do you think he might improve being in the same team as Trent Barrett.
pedro

Post by pedro »

- psycho - posted:
pedro posted:

That is a total ludicrous coment. Send Baret home then. Sam Tomkins wil do it al shal we give him the number 6??

Atkins has done nothing really. If we want pace there wil be cheaper in the NL1 who are faster. We need class and the lad isnt.
We have made some bad choices and gambles. Some have worked some haven't.

So in all you are saying we should not sign any world class players just people who wil give it their all?

:lol: