Well Done Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
a-true-warrior

Well Done Wigan

Post by a-true-warrior »

i would just like to say even though we lost how proud i am of wigan this season. getting to gthe final eliminator from 6th is a great achivment and coming back from 30-6 to win it 31-30 is just brilliant and beating hull took some work and i would just like to say and think about we came 3rd which is brillian and WELL DONE TO WIGAN AND GET READY FOR NEXT SEASON

WARRIOR FOR LIFE
RIP mike you will always be remembered

once a wigan fan always a wigan fan
turf

Re: Well Done Wigan

Post by turf »

I want to send a HUGE thank you out, to every single one of the Wigan Warriors players, staff and backroom staff for a great 2007 season for the Warriors and roll on next season!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Well said, I echo your sentiments. For me it was a game too far after the heroic efforts of the past few weeks. We didn't seem to get the bounce of the ball that, on another day, we may have got. Leeds played fantasticaly well and if they play like that next week will probably take home the silverware. We should all be proud of what our team has achieved over the last couple of months or so. I am looking forward to an enthralling Grand Final and a great Test series. Next season I expect us to challenge for honours again, albeit in a hopefully, more settled season.

Proud to be a Warrior

a-true-warrior

Post by a-true-warrior »

turf posted:
I want to send a HUGE thank you out, to every single one of the Wigan Warriors players, staff and backroom staff for a great 2007 season for the Warriors and roll on next season!
Me to a huge thanks to all of the coaching staff and to all people related with wigan and helping them progress through the season

a-true-warrior

Post by a-true-warrior »

turf posted:
Me to a huge thanks to all of the coaching staff and to all people related with wigan and helping them progress through the season

sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

turf posted:
here here.

All that especially after a 4 point deduction to try and stop it happenning.

WELL DONE BOYS! :eusa2: :eusa3:
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

sudokuwarrior posted:
turf posted:
here here.

All that especially after a 4 point deduction to try and stop it happenning.

WELL DONE BOYS! :eusa2: :eusa3:
Me 2
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

regestered here especially to say well done to the players, huge effort and after the ups and downs of the season a what a fantastic couple of weeks. been watching wigan since the early eightys and never been so caught up in the season as this year, fantastic season, well done Wigan!!!
turf

Post by turf »

Oh yes I forgot these as well:

:eusa2: :eusa2: for all the players

:eusa2: :eusa2: for all the coaching staff

:eusa2: :eusa2: for all the backroom staff

:eusa2: :eusa2: for the physio's and the medical people

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I think that we had a pretty good season all in all - especially considering how it looked like turning out after we lost the CC semi final.

With a couple of decent players coming in, we should be right in the mix next year.

Well done to all involved; Players, Coaching Staff, Backroom Staff and Fans!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------