Its official

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Glynola

Re: Its official

Post by Glynola »

shawcross da warrior posted:
all 3 players being british and costing only 50 pound because this lenegan sounds to me like a cheap skate.........
On what basis does he sound like a cheap skate?

Wait and see what happens first, we don't even know if he is our new owner yet!
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

ian.birchall posted:
The long delayed takeover will be unveiled next week and all will be revealed.
and now you know why this was moved to the "rumour mill"

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

butt monkey posted:
pieater-alex posted:
Press days are Tuesday and Thursday so I'd imagine if this guy is correct then it will be either one of those days.
Unless Lenighan likes to be awkward, and nominates a new day for such matters :o
But would he really be being awkward?

If he's the new man in charge, he can call a press day whenever he wants.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

The delay is due to DW wanting every last penny he can get and wanting to have his money coming in for the next few years . If DW would alow the new owners to move away from the JJB then they would but he wont sell the club without WRL staying , well short term anyway :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

he will stay in my opinion, and rightly so
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

anyone agree????????
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

lucky 13 posted:
= If DW would alow the new owners to move away from the JJB then they would but he wont sell the club without WRL staying , well short term anyway :blush:
Are you saying Lenaghan wants to move from the JJB? Why?

And, perhaps more to the point, where to?
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

they going no where, its their home,
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Just that DW is not making this an easy take over more or less a stalemate at this point as he as met his match one important issue to settle, I think it will be, we should find out next week as thats the dead line for one side to give way or come together on the issues , all DW speal of selling to someone who loves the club as much as he does and must be a Wigan fan is crap its down to money end of, we wont move away DW wants the dosh off match days ,corporate, and other little money making schemes he wont let anyone own the club without a commitment to play at the stadium , the sticking point is he wants to be able to periodically raise the rent :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

lucky 13 posted:
Just that DW is not making this an easy take over more or less a stalemate at this point as he as met his match one important issue to settle, I think it will be, we should find out next week as thats the dead line for one side to give way or come together on the issues , all DW speal of selling to someone who loves the club as much as he does and must be a Wigan fan is crap its down to money end of, we wont move away DW wants the dosh off match days ,corporate, and other little money making schemes he wont let anyone own the club without a commitment to play at the stadium , the sticking point is he wants to be able to periodically raise the rent :blush:
Personally, from a fan's point of view, I think it's a more than reasonable condition. If Lenighan is indeed considering a move from the JJB (to the Reebok? To a brand new stadium somewhere out of town?) then he's crazy, and more to the point he isn't considering the fans!