Korky from Salford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
demt82

Korky from Salford

Post by demt82 »

If Nobby reads the rumour mill I hope he keeps in mind that there has been no announcement where Korky from Salford is going? I just hope St Helens or Leeds are not waiting till after the match ( Grand Final) to announce his signature, that would really piss me off.
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
thomo

Re: Korky from Salford

Post by thomo »

Would love Korkidas - thnk we need two more big prop forwards - dream signings would be him an carvell - imagine a starting pack of Korkidas, Higham, Fielden, Hock, Hansen, O'Laughlan and after 20 minutes Feka, Carvell and Coley (2nd row coming on)
Just feel Hansen and Hock need to bulk up a little bit more each so they can smash through tackles and knock attackers backward
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

If they couldnt do the job for Salford why place coley and him at Wigan?

No thankyou
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
thomo

Post by thomo »

What else is there out there - do we need one super star in the pack or two or three big hard forwards.
Play Feka in short bursts and tell fielden he is not an 80 minute prop.
Come up with some names for prop forwards that we could get and fit under the salary cap.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

felden is an 80 mintue prop, behind a big pack.

we maybe need a big bruiser like carvell, or we need 2 big work horses for the apck that will do a job. not superstars, just a korky type play x2.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

thomo posted:
Would love Korkidas - thnk we need two more big prop forwards - dream signings would be him an carvell - imagine a starting pack of Korkidas, Higham, Fielden, Hock, Hansen, O'Laughlan and after 20 minutes Feka, Carvell and Coley (2nd row coming on)
Just feel Hansen and Hock need to bulk up a little bit more each so they can smash through tackles and knock attackers backward
Given the pick of the two Carvell & Korkidas, i would opt for carvell every time, he is rough into the bargain as well as a consistant, off-loading, hard working prop forward, just what Wigan have really missed this season.
thomo

Post by thomo »

I would like take them both
Korkidas is out of a job next year so not in a postion to demand a huge salary
In think Coley plus Korkidas would be covered by Fletcher's large salary
Still leaves spare money on cap from the credit to sign another prop ie Carvell
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah i agree with thomo onm that one.....
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Not eared anything on korky been told of one front row signing and another that we are after, maybe if this falls through who knows , would imagine Cas would be involved with signings and would think Widnes had players lined up who now wont have a club with them not making SL maybe Korky was or has been sorted with one of them .Hull Saints and leeds may have a few lined up as well no panic yet .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
thomo

Post by thomo »

should be able to beat Cas to any signings - more appeal and should be able to better wages.
Do saints or Leeds have any space on the salary cap - they are at full strenght this year (assume used all the cap) and not plans to release any significant players.
Just want two proper props - like props should be built - big, tough and strong -playing in bursts
Getting off subjsect of rumours now