Scruffiest coach of the year

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Scruffiest coach of the year

Post by ddtftf »

St Helens could have won another prize having just seen their coach, wouldn't you think he could have made an effort when representing his club on tv.He should set an example, its no good kitting out all the players in suits and ties when the coach looks like the kit man.Ps I hope Leeds win,if its only because I couldnt put up with the old boy water carrier licking & kissing Long. It would put me off my food for a week.
jimofwigan

Re: Scruffiest coach of the ye...

Post by jimofwigan »

ddtftf posted:
St Helens could have won another prize having just seen their coach, wouldn't you think he could have made an effort when representing his club on tv.He should set an example, its no good kitting out all the players in suits and ties when the coach looks like the kit man.Ps I hope Leeds win,if its only because I couldnt put up with the old boy water carrier licking & kissing Long. It would put me off my food for a week.
If your part time job was to be stuck in the middle of the field scaring off crows you too would follow the fashion statement made by Daniel Anderson
- psycho -

Re: Scruffiest coach of th...

Post by - psycho - »

hmm, scruffiest coach of the year.........

finches! :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------