Catalan 2008?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
FROM A TO B

Re: Catalan 2008?

Post by FROM A TO B »

FROM A TO B posted:
I have just mailed the below to the RFL.
Not expecting a reply, but if a few more email the same / similar message, it might get through.

Dear sirs.

As I understand, the RFL may be announcing the 2008 fixtures sometime during November.

As such, can you please advise if Wigan Warriors fans will be given a chance to enjoy an away trip to Catalans during the late spring / summer months? For the past two seasons, this club has been given first / early away draws against this club and as one of the best supported clubs in SL, I feel that it is time that the fans were given a chance to enjoy a trip to the South of France, with the chance of some decent weather.
:D :) :roll: :cool: :wink: :eusa3:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Think I'll wait til flybe release their flights.
Current deals into Perp £205 each :(
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

FROM A TO B posted:
A to B do you know if Flybe go to perp or anywere near and if so from which uk aiports.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

dont 4 get to get your shevington sharks shirts ,shevi u14s ie danny binder the enforcer shevi4ever cheerryand whites and proud wii be playing a curtain razer b4 the game :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

FROM A TO B posted:
now are you happy??
2 trips in mid summer?
height of season......and already your moaning about the cost of flights.

did it never occur to you that it would be cheaper early season in the off-peak holiday season??

:doz: :doz:
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Very little in the way of flights at the moment... £232 1 stop lasts 6 hours to fly to France (lol) so... will perhaps wait for the Warriors plane details like last year... see if we can afford it.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

adiddy posted:
I am in the lucky position that I have friends living in Barcelona, so whether its in Feb or July I will go! So being neutral on this topic I would say that most supporters would prefer a go at watching this fixture in the summer!!! Yes its just a game of rugby and the result is the most important....but why do you think the Dragons have such a good attendence? Because supporters use the match also as an excuse to have a holiday!!! How many go for a day, compared to those for 3 or more days??? If Wigan did get a fixture for Feb and another later in the year, I can guarantee you that the fixture later in the year will be a vastly better attendence than the feb game!!! Why...Better weather and the chance of a lovely break in the South of France!!!
Can you give us an idea of how far the ground is from Barcelona please and the best way to travel from the town the the ground? We too may have a plan !! :wink:
Cherry Promotions

Post by Cherry Promotions »

No need to stress looking for flights.

A week in France available for £249

www.cherrypromotions.co.uk
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

you click on it and it gives no infomation :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME